I was cooking with some wine tonight. I remember reading that when any alcohol is brought to a rapid boil, it burns off the alcohol inside the liquid, leaving only the flavor behind. Now, I brought my wine to a boil, and smelled it. It smelled strongly of alcohol, so, is it possible to get intoxicated off of alcoholic fumes assuming you ingest enough?
Anythings possible if you believe in yourself.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
What do you think distilling is?

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by Triquad
What do you think distilling is?

I don't know enough about the process which an alcohol goes through, so that answer doesn't really help me.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
I don't know enough about the process which an alcohol goes through, so that answer doesn't really help me.

Distilling is the process of boiling alchohol so that it can condense and become more pure and potent.

So in other terms breathing over boiling alchohol will get you drunk

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by Triquad
Distilling is the process of boiling alchohol so that it can condense and become more pure and potent.

So in other terms breathing over boiling alchohol will get you drunk

Cheers
Quote by original_idiot
Anythings possible if you believe in yourself.

I dunno. Maybe. You can ingest weed and get high and you can also smoke it to get high. So maybe you can with alcohol. I doubt it though.