good
our turn should be over, it's like we're at the apex of ****ing up
oh i assumed you were talking about the mayan calender date for the apocalypse
meh
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Solution: Delete all of those crappy sites like "Bazaar of China" and those cheap search sites that register under names similar to the good sites. For example "ultimateguitar.com", instead of Ultimate-Guitar.com. You have no idea how many times I've forgotten to put that hyphen in there, and end up at that crappy site.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by Dog454
Solution: Delete all of those crappy sites like "Bazaar of China" and those cheap search sites that register under names similar to the good sites. For example "ultimateguitar.com", instead of Ultimate-Guitar.com. You have no idea how many times I've forgotten to put that hyphen in there, and end up at that crappy site.

d00d me2
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
well i'll reply to your title and just say that the world is supposed to end on my birthday when i turn 20(2012) so i'm gonna have an awesome birthday
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
I read somewhere that Isaac Newton calculated the end of the world being in 2070
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
This is gonna be just like Y2K.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.