Ok, the title was a bit over the top but I don't care what you think about my titles. I just thought I would share this with you. According to my cousin who only recently came to live in South Africa you don't get hail storms all over the world. Well, South Africa makes up for what the rest of the world lacks. We had a hail storm the other night which literally knocked birds out of the sky and killed them. Honestly - I had about four dead birds in my garden and three more in my swimming pool. They weren't swimming, they were dead. Windows were broken, cars dented, a few people injured. You get the point, chaos and destruction and other naughty things.

Bearing in mind hail stones are usually no bigger than, say, the size of your pinky nail, take a look at these motherfuckers that flew out of the sky hurtling towards the earth. If anyone's good at science you can estimate the speed. I can't be bothered. Oh, they're rock hard by the way, solid ice. They don't break on impact. They just hurt.

And they were already a little melted by that point.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
That is insane. Hope nobody got seriously injured.

Well, there is a lot of poverty here, a lot of homeless people. They pretty much just get battered by it until they can some how find stable shelter - which they can't. Sure it SOUNDS funny but is it really? Yeah it is. But still.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Nice
I saw hail about the size of tennis balls once. Ya that broke shit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
That sucks, but now you can have a pretty deadly snow ball fight.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up