Can anyone tell me where to get some? It would be much appreciated.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
the most common straps aret made of leather ussualy nylon and leather in the tip
oh there is a website that makes vegan straps
ill dig it up and post it
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
Most of the time, leather is used for the ends because it's stronger than nylon...
I think my strap has some weird synthetic thing though.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Fender makes nylon straps. I have one but it has leather tip on each end. =|
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
That's what I'm on about, the leather tips. I'm trying to look for some that use a different material.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
why? its like the best you could ask for, its very durable
I'm a vegan.
I remember seeing a hemp strap with some kind of composite material for the tips but I don't remember the company.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Oh so your a vegan. Ok. Well you can be like Zakk Wylde and buy a chain. (A thin chain) put it on your strap pegs. It will be cool. Buy some strap locks too.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
^ I don't really want to wear my new guitar on a chain , it's too classy.

Might try it with my BC Rich though!

God I sounded like a stuck up twat then.
doh! just remembered that I own a leather free strap
it's a dimarzio cliplok.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
those couch straps are really sick... time to drop 40 bucks on a strap.
They are indeed!

I think that's what I'll be getting, thanks!
Don't eat your guitar strap? Seems like the most logical solution if you're vegan...
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
what does vinyl feel like? is leather better? cus i cant decide which kind i want.
^ It's essentially like hanging your guitar by a seatbelt. I only use 100% cruelty leather.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by xTJx
Don't eat your guitar strap? Seems like the most logical solution if you're vegan...

I'd don't USE animal products (as much as possible) either.
well i have a checkered levy's strap that was 15$ and its made of only nylon (the end is just thicker nylon) might be cheaper, and it fits the style for ska
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158