and now he wants to sell it to me for 300, should i buy it?
how much will it cost to fix?
edit
There is no sound, he claims its just a messed up "brown" wire.
and $300 american
Last edited by edge11 at Nov 25, 2007,
Does it not work?
Find out what's wrong with it first.
And 300 whats? Pounds Sterling? Dollars? dogs?
And what type of JCM800 is it?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i would, but it depends on what its doing. tubes not lighting up/warming? no sound? sound cutting out?
lol ^^ Dogs :p
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
It depends on what it was, and how bad it was. If a half can of beer got down there, you're screwed. If it was a shot of vodka, let it dry out, clean it up, and rock on.
What Kinda booze? It would probably evaporate pretty quick depending on the proff and I bet it could be fixed pretty quick.
I'd still buy it,but im pretty good with electronics and would most likely be able to fix it myself. When you say booze, I'm assuming it was hard liquor, hard liquor isn't a good conductor so its not as likely to short anything out. It depends on how much and where it spilled.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
do it dude! hairdryer the circuits and you just got yaself a new amp. if not you can always get it fixed. it is a jcm 800 after all
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
How much? and where? right over the top?
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Buy it! It's a great deal, just find out what's wrong with it. If it's just a wire like he claims it is, you can get it fixed and have a new JCM for yourself.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
First and foremost, ask your mate if you can take it to a tech and find out how much it will be to fix.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

he'll probably say no, and i know he isnt pulling a fast one because him and the amp have been over at my place for the last week or so.
Quote by Campbell_x50
what bummer, someones gets to spill beer over a JCM800 and here I am with a Frontman AND no alcohol

sadly so am i
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D: