Hey!

My band decided to do a little take of our own on Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata". All parts were recorded buy us, piano and all. I wrote and played the lead accompaniment. I know there are a few minor mistakes... but we were honestly on a tight recording schedule. We had to get our demo done for entry to battle of the bands. But no excuses!

Let me know what you think, guys! Hope we didn't butcher it. It's in my profile.
"Wicked Sick Sonata"
And, of course, crit 4 crit.

-Dan
Last edited by p4wnkkthx at Nov 25, 2007,
Hello.

Well, the piano is awesome. Period.
The guitar solo seemed out of the general mood in the beginning. But towards the midpoint of the song it really goes in and sound cool. Near the end it sounds a little out of the rythm and somehow torn off the main theme so the track kinda loses integrity.
The quality of recording is nice but can be improved.
So overall, nice track. And it will be awesome if worked at some more. Good job.

Regards, Ash.
If you want something done well - do it yourself.

Ready for C4C?
See my profile.
Yeah... the piano chords get really awkward at that point near the end. I think that's what you're talking about. I had difficulty with that area.

Oh, and I'm sure the pianist will appreciate your praises.

Anyhow, I tried clicking your crit4crit link in your signature. However, it brought me to some weird page. If you have material for me to look at, I need another link.

-Dan
Dude, I made the moonlight sonata cover first

Oh, I thought that was the third version, I did the third movement (if you're curious, you can check it out at my profile).

I like the guitar part, it mellows it out, very nice. It would sound better with less reverb and more delay. The reverb sounds as if you placed your mic too far from the source although it was still awesome.

Nice job mate. I liked it
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Uh, sorry for void-posting, all the material I`d like you to listen to is in my profile.
After the profile editor changes I couldn`t get how to change my sig so its wrong ATM
And heres the thread: The Thread .
If you want something done well - do it yourself.

Ready for C4C?
See my profile.
I'm sure someone did it before you, Necrolust! Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I checked your profile for the third movement, but I couldn't find it. Perhaps you changed the title to something else, and I couldn't find it because I don't know what the third movement of that sonata sounds like.

-Dan
Quote by p4wnkkthx
I'm sure someone did it before you, Necrolust! Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I checked your profile for the third movement, but I couldn't find it. Perhaps you changed the title to something else, and I couldn't find it because I don't know what the third movement of that sonata sounds like.

-Dan

It's under piano skill in my skills section.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.