Deleted the other thread to make it clearer. For sale or trade (open to any offers...) is a 1970s Columbus les paul copy fitted with DiMarzio PAF Pros! This guitar is from 1970s and neckplate says "MADE IN JAPAN". This guitar sounds sweet, and is in good nick for its age... it has buckle marks and a few indentations in the laquer, one or two cosmetic chips, but nothing that affects playability. This guitar is really heavy which produces a lovely fat sound you just dont get with other copies like vintage etc. This sounds as good if not better than epiphones.

I doesnt need any TLC, i gave it all of that. It buzzes a little more than usual on extremely high gains when you arent touching guitar, but just holding the guitar solves this so it doesnt affect playability...probably just a bad ground in my wiring that could be fixed in 30 seconds work but isnt an issue anyway!

I am open to any offers, let me see what you have got. Im also more than happy for cash. I want £150. I have a hardcase that i can ship it in which i will charge £30 for, and shipping is £20 to the UK only. This is a great guitar that i need rid of because i dont have the room and i need to buy xmas presents!

£150 (more pics in profile)
Attachments:
ug2.jpg
Last edited by slashs_#1_fan at Nov 25, 2007,
i'll give you a Behringer V-amp Pro for it
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Columbus..it does say

Id say theyre the middle-class japanese guitars; not as good as Tokai etc but far from the likes of Jedson etc
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
its a well built les paul copy - easily worth the tag.... i just need rid of it. I would love for anyone in the Lancaster area to try it out to see how great it sounds, but unfortunately there arent too many people from lancaster on here!
Attachments:
ug3.jpg
Ah alright, the MG30 is long gone lol sold it =]
good luck with the sale
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
thanks - any offers? im interested in amps... or anything really. and i will throw money your way if what you have is more valuable
What is the switch by the knobs for?
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
coil tapping, but i havent wired it up for that because im not bothered about it - it can easily be done though

comes with strap and straplocks aswell, and ill put a packet of strings in there
£140 anyone? i could put the epiphone pickups in and you can have it for £120 shipped with hardcase
I really want. I don't know whether I can really afford to get it though, I have to pay off a holiday to Egypt and christmas presents and god knows what else.

I'll have a think.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.