So...
for christmas i can get an xbox/ps3, but i have to pay 200 of it....so i would have to delay getting my JSX till after christmas....
Or i can get a pedal under like, 150 bucks

So i was thinking that if i got a pedal, i would get either a chorus or a MXR 10band EQ. either that or convince them to get a boss chorus and a phase 90

Edit: or i could pitch in some money, and maybe go jew at guitar center for the TC electronics nova delay!
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Just get the chorus or phase

I would honestly rather get thoughs

Than video games
JSX now!!! I love mine! The MXR is good for a solo boost if you throw it in the loop. EQ's can do alot of different things. A chorus is not essentail for the clean channel, as the JSX's cleans are already top notch. Phaser is always cool though. :P
Quote by gunther_sucks
JSX now!!! I love mine! The MXR is good for a solo boost if you throw it in the loop. EQ's can do alot of different things. A chorus is not essentail for the clean channel, as the JSX's cleans are already top notch. Phaser is always cool though. :P

Nah, i just like chorus in general. I play a lot of rush, so as you'd imagine i want a chorus.
and since im looking to get into somemore jazz/blues stuff, a phaser is cool sh1t.

I still regret letting that jsx head go :P
I hope you enjoy it.

Oh yeah, how do you like your s 470?
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
Nah, i just like chorus in general. I play a lot of rush, so as you'd imagine i want a chorus.
and since im looking to get into somemore jazz/blues stuff, a phaser is cool sh1t.

I still regret letting that jsx head go :P
I hope you enjoy it.

Oh yeah, how do you like your s 470?

It's a good guitar, especially for the price, but the neck is not to my liking. I like a less thin neck, more like a fender. If you like small necks, you'll like the S.
Quote by gunther_sucks
It's a good guitar, especially for the price, but the neck is not to my liking. I like a less thin neck, more like a fender. If you like small necks, you'll like the S.

ah, i honestly have never tried an ibanez....lol

But i do like the feel of fender necks, but i hate jackson necks because they flatten out on the back, rather than be an oval shape.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer