i just got one of these for free through some connections, and i was wondering what i should do with it. unfortunately, there are no pics of one on the internet that i can find and i won't be able to take a pic of it for two weeks, so no luck there. basically though, it's a powered mixer with 6 channels each with both a mic input and a 1/4" input, all powered at 100 watt/40 ohms, with reverb and an tape efx input, 2 band eq, stereo output. so what do you guys think i should do with it? i'm not currently gigging, but if i do in the near future all the local venues have their own pa so i don't really need it for mixing purposes...
should i sell it? i saw one going on craigslist for $150...(a month old ad, so it's fairly recent although from what i can tell this is a fairly outdated piece of equipment) for $150...
should i experiment with using it as a guitar amp with a cab? any other cool ideas? the owner before me was using it as a bass amp with a cab...

again, i got it for free so i'm just trying to think of something cool to do with the thing.
typically they make great keyboard mixers or small venue mixers (for PA). I've used smaller units to gang my sound modules and larger units when in studio to pull together FX across multiple inputs.

As a guitar player, try using different channels for various pedal/inputs (use something like an Octoswitch to separate them out) and then you have something truly special.