i don't know what would be best, i play diverse styles.. Rock, Hard Rock, grudge , good cleans to.... Any recomendations?
Mesa F-50. enough said. good luck finding one, i mean it isn't hard they are just discontinued.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
mesa boogie f series has an awesome clean channel and a really good gain, it will handle both high and low gains man, get it

EDIT: lol you beat me to it ^
vox ac30!!!! though its only 1channel,

try the vox ac50 combo as well, amazing cleans, and the dirtiest, most ruanchy classic rock and grunge tones,

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-Classic-Plus-Series-AC50CP2-50w-2x12-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=481037
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade combo.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
+1@ mesa.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
well depending on if you gig or not, the 50 could be too much, so maybe check a F-30 as well.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
my friend plays a line 6 and it sounds really cool, otherwise i think a marshall would also be awsome
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
peavey valve king. i promise you wont be unhappy with it. i use mine in my rig and its GREAT. its so versitle and you can get anything with it. i play mostly progressive dream theater inspired stuff and it fits it perfectly. it has great cleans and incredibly smooth clear drive. granted i use a tc electronic g major that for my lead but dry it has a great lead tone. its not to fuzzy so id recommend it and you can get a half stack for 900
He has $1500, not $500.

We should be looking at very high-end amps. Mesa, ENGL, Framus, H&K, and Bogner, blah-di-blah.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Haha, I love how before I got my F-30 there was barely any people suggesting the F series then I got it and started recommending it a lot and now everyone recommends it

Not that I'm taking all the credit... lol

Mesa F series seems like a very good amp for what you're looking for, check it out!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
only reason i can now recommend it is because i got mine yesterday. and i'm in love. yup. love.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
only reason i can now recommend it is because i got mine yesterday. and i'm in love. yup. love.

the 50 has uses 6L6 tubes much better than the ones that the 30 has - slats said that not me

but the thing is 30 and 50 they both sound pretty good but still the 50 pwns the 30's ass
Quote by sum_ugly_man
the 50 has uses 6L6 tubes much better than the ones that the 30 has - slats said that not me

but the thing is 30 and 50 they both sound pretty good but still the 50 pwns the 30's ass

Actually, I quite like the sound of the F-30 over the F-50 more, but it's all preference I suppose. I'm normally a 6L6 kinda guy too.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by HIM%(^
peavey valve king. i promise you wont be unhappy with it. i use mine in my rig and its GREAT. its so versitle and you can get anything with it. i play mostly progressive dream theater inspired stuff and it fits it perfectly. it has great cleans and incredibly smooth clear drive. granted i use a tc electronic g major that for my lead but dry it has a great lead tone. its not to fuzzy so id recommend it and you can get a half stack for 900

there's much better for $1500. c'mon.

Quote by kidboy
my friend plays a line 6 and it sounds really cool, otherwise i think a marshall would also be awsome

someone shoot this kid. please.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!
It seems like carvin V3 is becoming the standard answer to every what amp thread.

I second who ever said a Vox AC30, look at marshall JCM800's, and definetly check out a mesa stiletto ace.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Carvin deserve a lot more credit then they get, and they're not too pricey and a lot of products come with a 30 day period to return the amp if you don't like it.
"Don't panic, everything is falling neatly out of order"
- Douglas Adams
If you're willing to go used, besides a Boogie F series, there's also the Boogie Mark IV. Any Mark series amp, really. You can get Mark IIIs for $700.
Hi, I'm Peter