Im trying to get rid of my EH Q-tron and Eric Clapton Digitech pedals..

i rarely ever use them, thinking i would.. i can post pics upon demand.. the q-tron has some scratches and what not.. the clapton looks good..

no boxes or anything..

im looking for a reverb or delay pedal mainly.. any will do honestly?
a fuzz of some sort also...
not picky.
Last edited by kashmirianvoodo at Nov 27, 2007,
Interested in a trade? blue lace sensor and/or Sd hotrails?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Thx for explaining buzz.
It's a low noise pickup, which you really have to read into it to understand it.
It's a darn fine pickup, I just have it left over.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
hmmm.. ill get back to you... cuz the other guy offered me a delay which i need more.. but he hasnt repsonded yet..
heyo i sent you a pm and a message through your profile
let me know whats up!
yeah
Last edited by nephilium at Nov 30, 2007,
hey kash.... how much for the clapton pedal?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
bump bump, i should have just asked, does the q-tron have three, five or six knobs?
if it has three then its the micro, dont really want that one :/
yeah
nephilium i sent a picture. its up to you.
SchecterFreak - hmmm i dont have the box or instructions.. soo if your cool with it not coming with that stuff.. then how about 60 shipped
hmmm depends if schecterfreak doesnt wanna buy.. gotta find some sound clips to or hit up gc.. i havent heard that pedal at all.. the fuzz tones any good?
sorry kash imma have to decline, perhaps something later, or i can sell you the delay
yeah
dude so 60 shipped nothing with it... hmm... could you maybe do 50? cause they are going for 60-70 with all the stuff.. if you could do that im in!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
m_Soares - nah.. as much as i need fuzz im in need of money more for xmas shopping..

SchecterFreak - ill pm you
replied!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven