HEY DUDES ive basically got a gig in two weeks and my guitar just ****ed its self!

now i basically on;y have enough cahs for a bullet strat

are they ****ty? or are they at least ok lol
In short.

Bullet = Sh*t

what did you do to your current guitar anyway, you'd probably be better off dealing with that than buying something else. Or possibly borrow a guitar.
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
Repair your current guitar for that money, Bullet will take you down a slippery slope of crap.
dont listen to those people. i have a squier that does the trick just fine. As long as you play well ti will be fine.
^ they aren't saying all squiers suck, but the bullet however.........does
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

I had one for a year. They're not as bad as everyone is making them out to be. They're durable as hell and will last forever. Just don't change the tuning alot or you'll break your strings every 2 seconds.
It will do the trick fine, but in the long run, fixing your current guitar, or going a model up, or borrowing a guitar or something will be better.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
one answer man i had one and it was the biggest piece of **** i ever played and am embarassed to have owned the friggin thing
Guitar, Sex, Booze...Rinse Repeat
I'd get your fixed... or try and get a cheap pacifica.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

there not the worste guitars but i wouldnt try for the gig. the sound is bad and it isnt very easy to play on bc the quality is wayyyy downnnn. but its better than having NO guitar. so if it cost more than u have to fix ur guitar then just buy it.
Quote by jimbob78
I'd get your fixed... or try and get a cheap pacifica.

Pacificas are excellent guitars in their own right. If you're going to buy a cheap guitar, get a pacifica.
I don't care for the Squier Bullet. I would maybe recomend one as a starter guitar but for a gig, No. What kind of guitar and amp do you use now? What is wrong with your guitar? If you have a nice guitar I wouldn't buy a new one just get the old one fixed. If you really need a new guitar check the local music shops and pawn shops for a better used guitar in your price range. If you can't find anything can you borrow a guitar just for the gig? This way you can save for a better choice or wait to get the broken one fixed.

John
If you're in a punk band then yes
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Im sure with the money you would be spending on the squier, you could pay a shop to fix your guitar. Whats wrong with your guitar?
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
Why can't you just borrow a guitar off of someone?
and what happened to your currnt guitar?
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I have a Standard Strat...and It's alright, but i think the bullet is alot worse than even the affinity...that's what it sounds like anyway.
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
not bullet, affintiy strats or maybe a tele.

Or pacifica but i prefer squiers
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
get one of the new trem models, they are alot better than the old hardtails... and they have better finishes, i got lucky with mine, and it has a basswood body so it has that going for it, also has great action, and the trem stays in tune... i think i probably got the best one out there, but if they are all like this then i would recommend it
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Last edited by latinosuperstud at Nov 26, 2007,
i say try and borrow a friends guitar, thats what i would do
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
how good is taking a dump in a forest only to realise that the only trees for miles around are evergreens and you have to wipe your ass with pine needles?