In case you guys don't know ('cos I know that many of you guys use Musician's Friend), guitars are sold at Wildwood guitars. (www.wildwoodguitars.com)

I'm not sure to advertise though.

I wanna ask all of you guys, is Wildwood Guitars a reputable seller?
Last edited by paulefty at Nov 26, 2007,
First time I ever heard of them but browsing the web page they seem to sell only high end guitars. There are a lot of nice guitars there didn't compare the prices to MF or GC.

John
Quote by johnro6659
First time I ever heard of them but browsing the web page they seem to sell only high end guitars. There are a lot of nice guitars there didn't compare the prices to MF or GC.

John

yeah its true that the guitars there are kinda high end.

but do note that the prices includes free stuff like Wipes, Strap, Guitar Case, Wire, etc.
Quote by Steve The Plank
I can't seem to find any prices for the PRS guitars...

me neither. weird.

& so the question still stands:
is Wildwood Guitars a reputable seller?
Quote by Steve The Plank
I can't seem to find any prices for the PRS guitars...

PRS used to not let dealers disclose the price... MF was like that for awhile.
I wish all online retailers would include at least a HS case especially for those odd shaped guitars. I don't know what kind of mark up these guys get so I don't know what they make for profit. A lot of places depend on selling stuff like cases strings and other accessories to pull in profits. They usually mark the guitars down as much as they can. It amazes me the smaller music shops stay in business. I go into these places all the time and can't beleive they can sell an LP for several hundred dollars more than Daddy's or GC. Homedepot pretty much put allthe mom and pop store out of business around here and now we have Lowe's

John