Ok so after a quick search on that Froogle thingy on Google, Ive found this floyd rose system, hopefully to replace my Edge III which is crapping out on my RG350.

Is this a good one? I know the Originals are supposed to be the best. And Ive heard they fit in the Edge III route without any more modification?

Also is this a good deal? Anyone know any sites where I can get it cheaper?
warmoth.com will ship to the uk, postage is a fair amount, but it still end up about £30 less than that i think.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Yeah, Ive heard warmoth are pretty good but Id prefer to get one from within the UK if possible.

Anyone else?
OFR should be good, but I have no idea if it's a direct swap.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
OFR should be good, but I have no idea if it's a direct swap.

Right. I would wager not due to the fact the Edge III is lo-pro, and the routes for those are pretty tight. On that alone you'll probably need a Schaller or OFR Lo-Pro. As for the post spacing I am not sure.
Quote by littlemurph7976
Oh well, thanks for the input anyway.

Anyone else know if its a direct swap or not?

actually, they have routing templates on floydrose.com - you could try checking those out and doing a bit of measuring.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?