hey guys

well, now its that time of year again, im looking for some christmas rock songs with some nice guitar in it. the only song i am able to think of at the moment is slade merry christmas everyone. and i am playing for family soon, and was hoping some of you would be able to name us out a couple of songs, and if you know where i could get the tab i would be most greatful

cheers
"All I Want For Christmas" by My Chemical Romance.
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
Quote by amchopper
hey guys

well, now its that time of year again, im looking for some christmas rock songs with some nice guitar in it. the only song i am able to think of at the moment is slade merry christmas everyone. and i am playing for family soon, and was hoping some of you would be able to name us out a couple of songs, and if you know where i could get the tab i would be most greatful

cheers

Check out all the power tabs for the trans-siberian orchestra. I think someone tabbed them all and they are done perfection. Some of the solos are pretty difficult though.
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all
carol of the bells. badass song i gotta say
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Oh yeah i nearly forgot. MXPX's Christmas Song. It's pretty crap. But i thought i throw it out there.
No one mentioned yet The Darkness - Christmas Time.
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
Quote by g33tar
carol rock by funtwo

speaking of that song has anyone found or come up with any tabs for it yet???
What about "Christmas is the Time to Say I Love You" by Billy Squier? That one is a cool one.

He was the mans man rock & roller that everyone loved in the early '80's then he shot his career in the foot with his video for "Take Me in Your Arms" in mid 80's when he was dancing around in a pink cutoff & white wants! (and I'm actually being nice...LOL)
Other votes:

Father Christmas - Kinks
Christmas Baby Please Come Home - U2
Something About Christmas Time - Bryan Adams
& the one by the Eagles (?) not sure of the name...
Carol of The Bells fer sher...I love that one.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
punk rock christmas (by the sex pistols?) haven't seen any tabs of it though

Yamaha RBX A2
Ampeg BA600-115 1 x 15 Bass Combo
Last edited by Winter Solstice at Nov 28, 2007,
Also, i seem to remember NOFX, Pennywise or Sublime (one of those early 90's punk bands) having a christmas song. Probably got a few f's in it though.
Whats This and/or Yule Shoot Your Eye Out by Fall Out Boy. And I don't care how much I get flamed because they're good songs and fun to play. :P
you got soul, or so you say. hey, i say you don't!

Quote by Sol9989