I'm putting my Ibanez M100C hard case up for sale as I don't really take my guitar to places where just a soft gig bag won't suffice.

New, I think these things go for around £80, I don't really have a price in mind so I'm open to offers.

It's in mind condition really, and comes with 2 keys to lock it with (one's spare obviously). It fits an array of Ibanez guitars, I recommend checking the official website to find out exactly which ones.

I'll post it if you cover the cost of that, otherwise I'm more than happy for it to be picked up. I'm in West London.

Last edited by matt bickerton at Nov 26, 2007,
Cheapest i've seen is £60
how much do you want for it?
im in west london too
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Hmm i'll see if i need it and if i have spare cash laying around, then i'll probs take it off you
yeh i could pick it up =]
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Okay then, excellent.

I'll PM you my address now and if you do have the cash write back and tell me when a good time is for you to come and pick it up.

Quote by FRDesign
Damn, I wouldn't mind one.

Sorry, as I said, I don't really want to deal with the hassle of posting abroad.
There must be a poor lonely Ibanez guitar somewhere out there without a nice fuzzy case to keep it warm....
How much including postage to essex?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
How much including postage to essex?

For such a big item...postage would be a fair amount

so how about....£65 INCLUDING postage and packaging?
Quote by matt bickerton
I've pm'd you aswell, but yes, it is definately still available.

I sent PM .
Quote by matt bickerton
You have? I haven't received any new messages....

I think that is here some technical problem . I sent you 2 PM . I got PM from you .
We must communicate here .

I am interested in that case . What will price when i will arrive personally for it ?
Okay I just took some shots now.....

The case really is in excellent condition, which is really the reason I'm selling it, I just never use it.
O.K.
It looks well. I buy it .45 £ accept .Send me your email on PM please .