Okay, so what kind of pedal would I use to get something that sounds like every note is a volume swell? I had something like it on a digitech rp100a, but I can't for the life of me find anything to delay the time between the plucking of a note and the escape of the sound from the amp.

Any ideas what this might be?
Send this to you my master...
Here's to getting worse,
hope it kills you faster...
Show me how it hurts to rot from the inside out...
This vigil burns until the day our fires over take you,
Our father we forsake you.
For volume swells either use the volume knob on your guitar or a volume pedal. or alternatively, the Line 6 DL-4 delay pedal has a swell setting which is pretty good.
There are other pedals for that, too. Can't name any, but I'm sure there are. At least some Behringer one (although that's probably pretty crappy).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
There's that Boss SG-1 Slow Gear, I think you mean. But it's been discontinued for ages now. Behringer do make a copy of it, but I haven't tried it at all so I can't recomend it. Otherwise, a volume pedal would be an easy option.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
as said, the volume knob on your guitar or a volume pedal would be your best bet. you can also set a reverb pedal to almost completly wet, and that pretty much kills your pick attack. its more of an even sound than a swell though, so its probably not exactly what you want. still cool though.
Would maybe a comp/sustain pedal do something like that? Cause I happen to be getting one of those for christmas...
Here's to getting worse,
bump, any other input?
Here's to getting worse,