Ok so after a quick search on that Froogle thingy on Google, Ive found this floyd rose system, hopefully to replace my Edge III which is crapping out on my RG350.

Is this a good one? I know the Originals are supposed to be the best. And Ive heard they fit in the Edge III route without any more modification?

Also is this a good deal? Anyone know any sites where I can get it cheaper?
I don't know about the fit, but guitarfetish has a floyd rose for $60, which is probably about £30-35. It's not original, but it's a hell of a lot cheaper, and comes with everything you need (I think). Also, I haven't heard a lot of bad things about Guitarfetish.
My Build! The Razorbeast Could really use some help.

I am always right. and if I am always right, my first statement about always being right, by simple logic, must be true, thus proving that I am always right. dependency loops rule.
Yeha OFRs fit in the Edge III route perfectly get one of those, and I don't think you'll get it cheaper GAK is one of the cheapest places on the internet, and they've just got the floyd roses in, they have black, chrome, gold and 7 string. They also have a Kahler trem which I may get for something one day.
http://www.thomann.de/gb/cat.html?gf=floyd_rose_tremolos&oa=pra

They're much cheaper, Schaller are the same company as FR anyways.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
http://www.thomann.de/gb/cat.html?gf=floyd_rose_tremolos&oa=pra

They're much cheaper, Schaller are the same company as FR anyways.

Not anymore. FR stopped having schaller make the ofr but I heard the schaller quality is just as good if not better.
W00T!!!!

I got a schaller FR as well. Looks like i struck lucky :P
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this
Ahh Thankyou. My only problem now is that the Floyd from the link in the first post doesnt come in black. I spose if I bought some new tuners aswell it might go.
I've got a guitar fetish one, havn't fitted it to my guitar yet, but it seems pretty good quality, especially for the price
Quote by littlemurph7976
Ahh Thankyou. My only problem now is that the Floyd from the link in the first post doesnt come in black. I spose if I bought some new tuners aswell it might go.

It does. There are black gold and chrome ones. But on further inspection, not on GAK :-/ look around a bit.
ummm...guys, the OFR on Thonmann was 160 pounds, all the Schallers were 170 and up, I'd advise the thread starter to with the OFR, which not only swaps directly with the Edge III, but is also a little bit cheaper.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Yeha OFRs fit in the Edge III route perfectly get one of those, and I don't think you'll get it cheaper GAK is one of the cheapest places on the internet, and they've just got the floyd roses in, they have black, chrome, gold and 7 string. They also have a Kahler trem which I may get for something one day.

I dont live in the UK, but hes right, its a direct fit for the Edge III. I hope you like it, many guys prefer the originals over the rest.