ill start "YOUR GONNA DIE CLOWN!" from happy gilmore lolz not the funniest but keep it flowin guys and ill come up with more
"Its gonna rain!"-Family Guy
"I subject reality and subsitute my own"-Mythbusters
'fool of a took!'

From Lord of the Rings
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
"No That's not how you do it! seriously, you're grossing me out." - Whitest Kids 'u Know (Slow Jerk)
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
"Hey, shut up." - Stewie Griffin of Family Guy
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I was nineteen years old when the musical Cats came to our town.
I couldn't wait to see it. After the show I was asked if I wanted to go meet some of the performers backstage. Man, I was thrilled. But when I got back there, they were drunk and out of control. Rumpus Cat and Macavity kept feeling up my leg. I tried to leave, but, Rumpleteazer held me down, and... I was raped by Mr. Mistoffelees

Team America
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
just about any line from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
"Please tell me you got the ****ing golf shoes! Impossible to walk in this muck"

"Then we took some mescaline and went swimming"

"Bazooko's Circus is what the whole hep world would be doing Saturday nights if the Nazis had won the war. This was the Sixth Reich"

Raoul Duke: We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like:
Raoul Duke: I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Raoul Duke: Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full with what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming:
Raoul Duke: Holy Jesus. What are these goddamn animals?
Raoul Duke: [Swatting the air] Huh! Huh! Huh! ****ing pigs.
Dr. Gonzo: Did you say something?
Raoul Duke: Hm? Never mind. It's your turn to drive.
Raoul Duke: No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough.

A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip.

Step right up and shoot the pasties off the nipples of a ten foot bull dyke! Win a cotton candy goat!

I was right in the middle of a ****ing reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things. Won't be long now before they tear us to shreds

i suppose that's enough of 'em, i could probably quote that whole damn movie.
Last edited by inhatredofme at Nov 26, 2007,
Quote by inhatredofme
just about any line from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
"Please tell me you got the ****ing golf shoes! Impossible to walk in this muck"

"Then we took some mescaline and went swimming"

"Bazooko's Circus is what the whole hep world would be doing Saturday nights if the Nazis had won the war. This was the Sixth Reich"

Raoul Duke: We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like:
Raoul Duke: I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Raoul Duke: Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full with what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming:
Raoul Duke: Holy Jesus. What are these goddamn animals?
Raoul Duke: [Swatting the air] Huh! Huh! Huh! ****ing pigs.
Dr. Gonzo: Did you say something?
Raoul Duke: Hm? Never mind. It's your turn to drive.
Raoul Duke: No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough.

A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip.

Step right up and shoot the pasties off the nipples of a ten foot bull dyke! Win a cotton candy goat!

I was right in the middle of a ****ing reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things. Won't be long now before they tear us to shreds

i suppose that's enough of 'em, i could probably quote that whole damn movie.

My favourite post ever. Also, 'Tell me about the f*cking golf shoes!" and "let's cut to brass tax, how much for the ape?"

Though all overshadowed bye:

IT IS AN EX-PARROT
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

- "im gonna buy you a diamond so big, itll make you puke!"
- "i dont wanna puke!"
(the jerk)
Quote by budgie182
- "im gonna buy you a diamond so big, itll make you puke!"
- "i dont wanna puke!"
(the jerk)

Classic.

"You pumpkin-pie-hair-cutted freak!"
- State Trooper in "Dumb & Dumber."

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
- School Principal in "Billy Madison."

"I have an idea. An idea so brilliant my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about."
- Peter Griffin, Family Guy.

"Yeah, you think you're so smart? Well let's see how much your ass knows about flying!"
- Master Shake, ATHF, before throwing Happy Time Harry off a cliff.

"I'll go have a word with the pilot...*Walks into cockpit, up to pilot of airplane.*
...The pilot's a penguin? Wait a minute...penguins can't fly!
*Finds liquor bottle.* And he's drunk!"
*Plane crashes.*
- Franklin Sherman, the Critic.

Those are ones that just came to mind.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
"... stinks like sex in here."
-- Super Troopers
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
"Garth, marriage is punishment for stealing in some countries"
"If you're gonna spew, spew into this"

-Wayne's World.....classic
-So one day, I was finishing up this real big veiny triumphant bastard, and all of a sudden....
-Pussy
-You hit Becca's foot with your dick?
-Yeah, I know.
-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh my god!
-She starts crying. She flips out, and she rats me out to the principal. And he finds this Ghostbusters lunch box dick treasure chest, and HE fuckin' flips out. He calls up my parents. Turns out, this principal is some sort of religious fanatic, and he thinks I'm possessed by some sort of dick devil!
"suit up" or
"snow suit up" or
"its gunna be legen...wait for it i hope your not allergic to milk cuz the second word is dary"
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
Quote by djmay71
"Its gonna rain!"-Family Guy
"I subject reality and subsitute my own"-Mythbusters

It's:

"I reject your reality, and substitute me own!"

Believe me. I know. I've lived by that quote since the second he said it.

And I'll say:

"Mother.... FUCKER! You hit me right in the ear!"- Fight Club

"Do you sell hubcaps for a '72 Pinto hatchback? Ooh, Mini Truckin' Magazine!"- Clerks

"Hi! I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I'm nice, and rarely late. I enjoy ice cream and a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me I have an IQ of 48, and what some people would call, "mentally retarded".- Anchorman
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
"I believer diversity is an old old wooden ship used in the civil war era" = greatest 15 word sequence ever spoken
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
"Its just a flesh wound"

beat me to it.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
This plan is so perfect it's retarded - Peter Griffin, Family Guy.

"I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast"
"...You eat pieces of shi*t for breakfast?"
- Happy Gilmore

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
"I spent all of my money on Yo-Gee-Oh cards and meat flavored bubble gum."- Red Vs. Blue.

Well, it's an internet show, but I think it counts.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
"Dear White People, Shut the **** up!... And **** yo' dad's lawnmowa'. We ain't got that **** no mo'." - Whitest Kids u Know
"Its weird chairs exist even when we're not sitting on them." - from Knocked Up

That entire scene (is you have seen it) is the greatest scene ever in a movie.
--
...and the world sighed in relief