k, well i'm probably getting a lip piercing on my left side of my lip in about a half a year, but i was talking to some girls the other day and they said that they personally find guys with snake bite ( two lip piercings, one on the left, one on the right) sexy.
so i guess, this thread goes out to all girls...which do you personally find hotter, one or two lip piercings.
I'm not a girl but i personally find snake bites to be the most idiotic looking piercing ever, makes the wearer look like a ****ing clown.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
im a dude, and if i was gonna get my lip pierced i'd get snake bites. 1 just seem incomplete to me.

but you do realize:

you're gonna have 2 little dots for the rest of your entire life there. right?
and, it'll be hard to find a job with those things, people who dont understand "scene" culture will think you're homosexual, and people who do will hate you without even knowing you.
I have my lip pierced... and they are snake bites..
Plus i have a bridge, septum and medusa...

But if your getting it to look hot

Go kill yourself
you poser.
If music is
A mirror revealing
The depths of my heart
Then I will write
The darkest song
For without
Forgiveness
My soul is lost
Quote by Kanthras
Not a girl either, but I think they look even worse than a single lip piercing.

I echo you exactly.

TS, I advise a poll.
I despise snake bites with a passion, sorry mate.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
get one in the center. two is just awkward. or better yet, get a tongue piercing instead.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by roythereaper
I despise snake bites with a passion, sorry mate.

its all ok.
i personally don't like the idea of snake bites, i just wanted to know what you guys thought of 'em.

btw: where is the body mod thread??
Quote by die_kenny_die
get one in the center. two is just awkward. or better yet, get a tongue piercing instead.

ewwww goodness no, i hate centered lip piercings. i'd rather have my ballsack pierced than the middle of my lip.
I haven't seen the body mod thread in AGES, actually...
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by tobysaurus
I'm not a girl but i personally find snake bites to be the most idiotic looking piercing ever, makes the wearer look like a ****ing clown.

+1000000
I'm not a girl but I think one looks better. Two seem too awkward for me.
Quote by roythereaper
I haven't seen the body mod thread in AGES, actually...

You haven't been looking .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Don't do it to attract girls because there's probably somethign else wrong with you, and if girls only like you for your piercings then look forwards to a lifetime of shallow and unfulfilling relationships.

My boyfriend has snakebites, he's had them for years, but I was actually put off him when I met him because of them, they took a bit of getting used to, but in his case they do look good...

Scene girls who tell sad trend-following boys to get piercings will get over being scene long before your facial scar heals. Remember that...

also remember it'll cost £60, you'll starve til they heal, you'll probably swallow several piercing balls and people will judge you
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Don't do it to attract girls because there's probably somethign else wrong with you, and if girls only like you for your piercings then look forwards to a lifetime of shallow and unfulfilling relationships.

My boyfriend has snakebites, he's had them for years, but I was actually put off him when I met him because of them, they took a bit of getting used to, but in his case they do look good...

Scene girls who tell sad trend-following boys to get piercings will get over being scene long before your facial scar heals. Remember that...

also remember it'll cost £60, you'll starve til they heal, you'll probably swallow several piercing balls and people will judge you

I can honestly say I've never swallowed the ball, lol
^^ Really?

hmm.

My boyfriend's swallowed around 10 I'd say. Plus he's swallowed the entire piercing once or twice, he must bite it when he's bored or as a nervous habit or something

That's what I'm worried about when I get mine done, because if I swallow part of it when I'm out, and have no replacements, it'll close up
I dropped a ball on the nightclub toilet floor once... was ewwwww, but yeah, never swallowed. And if it's new, it WILL close up dead quick. I had to repierce mine after half an hour way back when once. And then I used a straight, clear retainer for work. Straight rod into curved hole= ouchies.
Quote by armon77
ewwww goodness no, i hate centered lip piercings. i'd rather have my ballsack pierced than the middle of my lip.

well, he asked for a girl's opinion.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
lulz, you people are fucked up.

and what's ths about mistress ibanez swallowing balls?
#DTWD
^^ I don't like to think about where those piercings go.. *shudders*

And primusfan, it's not my fault they escape so easily!
They're not quite as great as they would be if they were industrials and he had a throat piercing (which I've seen a few of).

And they're not snakebites anyway, they're lowbrets!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I think that may be worse as they look heavy =/

I've seen saw 3. I don't want anything going through the bit behind my chin ever ever ever...
Yeah, saw 3, he's got to rip these rings out of different parts of his body, except for one goes through his jaw and that fleshy bit under your chin *shudders* so it was a trap and he could never get free.