unfortunately im such a spaz i dont know how 2 get the actual pic into the post so ive got hyperlinks

There like that with it all checkered.
^Save the picture then go to imageshack.us then upload it. Then copy the link which says post to forums, or something like that. Then your done, or if you have Firefox, right click on the picture and click Copy Image Location, then put in tags
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

Chuck Berry > Buckcherry

Hey thats called a spoonarism! maybe i shud post a spoonarism thread. if i can be bothered.

party food > farty pood
I wear Black, Orange, Green, White, Snakeskin effect converse all star shoes & Black/White checker Vans along with Airwalk slipon's ect.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
my rig is about as good as bieng attacked by a one legged salamander with a paper bag filled with sherbert!

guitar:burns marquee greenburst

pedal(s):boss me-50 (im such a lazy arse)

ampONT EVEN GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!
Someone Always Has To Leave A Bitter Aftertaste!

I Didnt Know There Was A Shoe Thread!

Maybe I Shud Try The Spponarithym One!
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
My main pair of shoes, got them last summer.

I wear these during the winter. They're warm. Got them over 4 years ago.

Old Chucks. Got them about 5 years ago.

Yeah I know, it's the same pair as my main shoes but in black. Got them the same time I got the Globe shoes 4 years ago. Barely wear them anymore.

Combat boots. Wore them during my street punk phase that lasted a few years. Now I wear them for work. Though I stopped wearing them because the sole split.

Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.

Them, but they're a bit muddier and broken now.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I love these:

Mine are almost dead but I still wear them, it's the only pair I got
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Also, my school shoes:

There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
cant find pics, but basic black vans skate shoe (rowleys i think) with orange laces. i always get props for the laces.
Quote by panterarocker
The most comfortable shoes ever.

name pls.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico-66 Bajas. (Not Ascics)
Pigskin leather, most comfortable trainers I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot!

Other than that, pair of the obligatory All Stars. Barely wear them since the heel ripped when I was driving down the motorway!
Pair of leather Dunlop Greenflash - Shredded to pieces from playing football (soccer) in them too much.
Pair of DMs. Not proper winter yet, so not worn them in a year.
Quote by Ranxston

Combat boots. Wore them during my street punk phase that lasted a few years. Now I wear them for work. Though I stopped wearing them because the sole split.

what make? those are amazing.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
old school all black high top converse
they are so beat up it's not even funny
you can see my socks in about 6 different places
there are so many holes
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS