Hey, I was checking out some stuff and was wondering if anyone had tried one of the few versions of the Digitech Whammy pedal with a bass guitar. i wanted to know which ones work well with a bass, if any. I know they make a bass version but I'm having a hard time finding any place to buy it from.
Digitech do have a multieffects unit that has a Whammy! on it.
The RP series does.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by havocmaker1211
Hey, I was checking out some stuff and was wondering if anyone had tried one of the few versions of the Digitech Whammy pedal with a bass guitar. i wanted to know which ones work well with a bass, if any. I know they make a bass version but I'm having a hard time finding any place to buy it from.

I have tried the Whammy IV (the latest one) on bass, and it's decent, but there is some noticeable low end cut, and some of the effect settings (dive bomb, detune etc) don't sound too great on bass. The pedal is tailored for guitar after all.

The Bass Whammy has been discontinued. You can only really find it on eBay for like $700.

I wrote up a petition to send to Digitech to try to get them to re-issue it. It should be at the bottom of this page
Has anyone used the original whammy pedal with the bass, not the reissue but the WH-1, the one they made in like the 80's?
they really only made one digitech bass whammy and you can probably only find it on ebay nowadays
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by Charlatan_001

I wrote up a petition to send to Digitech to try to get them to re-issue it. It should be at the bottom of this page

You ought to add the link to that petition on your sig, Charlatan.