it starts out very nice and thrashy...
The idea with the harmony is pretty nice, but it sounds like some tones are not too good together or something.. It's a very standard solo, it doesnt really top at any point, if you know what I mean, it's maybe a little bit boring.. anyways, it's not bad at all, just work a little more on it

Crit for crit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721789
Textures - greatest band ever
Unlike a lot of metal solo's I've heard, yours got progressively better. You gotta make it a little less predictable though. I could tell almost exactly where you were going to go almost 2 complete measures before you did it, and that's not good. A little repetition is good, but go nuts and go everywhere on that fretboard, perhaps even throw in a pinch harmonic just for the hell of it.
The Pit. The Movie.
Hello.

Well, best of all I liked the very beginning and some moment around 0'50'' - they rock.
The first half (somewhat fast arpeggios) sound as there are lots of notes that are out of tune - you probably mixed some different scales into one short fragment here.
And I think you should play with sustain/feedback a little less near the end - it would be great to hear some content there.
The recording quality is rather cool. The only thing I didn`t like about it is too "sandy" backing rythm sound. But thats to me.
There are some skills showing up here however, so it is a nice job after all. Keep it up

Regards, Ash.
Quote by jOHANEN
it starts out very nice and thrashy...
The idea with the harmony is pretty nice, but it sounds like some tones are not too good together or something.. It's a very standard solo, it doesnt really top at any point, if you know what I mean, it's maybe a little bit boring.. anyways, it's not bad at all, just work a little more on it

Crit for crit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721789

Yeah, I get what you mean, to me too it's not structured enough, ie it sounds a bit too much like a bunch of licks. I really like the beginning of it though, then as I had a few hours ahead I decided to triple some parts and harmonise them, that's maybe why it sounds out of tune ( epiphone sg's ---> not famous for staying in tune ).

As for recording quality... Digitech RP 300A plugged straight into the PC... First time I hear of someone who likes it!

Anyways, for trying to make it sound original, i'm gonna work more on improvisation, not very creative in this aspect of playing

And Johanen, check out your thread, I critted your song.

That makes me a critter!

Mom, i don't like sheep....

/Warcraft 3 mode off]