so i just want to cut the noise from my pedals and stuff as much as possible, what are some decent cables for connecting my equipment that will reduce the interference noise?
Dancing In Your Dust
I find live wire cables to just as good as monsters and they're much cheaper. They come with a life time warranty as well.
Good cables will help, but not that much. Go to warmoth.com and buy some of the copper shielding tape to shield your electronics, then get a noise suppressor.

Unless you're poor like me, then you're SOL.

+1 to Monster Cables.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Monster cables are worth the money in the long run. And with a lifetime warranty, u wont ever be without a cable. But u might just wanna invest in a noise supressor, which would work great.
Good cables will help, but not that much. Go to warmoth.com and buy some of the copper shielding tape to shield your electronics, then get a noise suppressor.

yeah i'm gettin a noise supressor, and its just i have some particularly bad cables so after some trial and error and simplifying it, it made a huge difference, so i think i should invest in some for my full set up, thanks for the help everyone
Dancing In Your Dust
I just bought a Planet Waves cable to replace my primary that is on its way out. Seems quite sturdy and well put together, I just don't know if it was worth $30 for 10 feet of wire.
i also have planet waves and there really good but makesure your input hole or what ever isnt loose or it may pull it out
I use all Monster cables, they're pretty awesome. But Monster kills you on some stuff, mainly that if you buy all your main cables from monster your going to want the cables between your pedals to be of equal quality. They know this, and therefore jack the price up to $25 for 8 inches of cable.
mogami works pretty well, but also just as expensive...i just buy whatever has a lifetime warrenty when i need a new cable...and yes also run a noise suppresor helps a lot
my music....so check it out

www.myspace.com/copperchild