Hellatone 30, Hellatone 60, Hellatone 60L, Celestion Greenback , Celestion Classic Lead 80, Celestion G12H30 , Celestion G12T75, Celestion G12T100, Celestion Vintage 30

which one do you think is the best speaker for metal beucase im not much of a speaker person so i dont know
vintage 30 or hellatone 60, but its basically the same speaker. i dont see why you would need to spend extra on the hellatone, when you will eventually break in your v30. (The hellatone 60 is basically a "broken-in" vintage 30)
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I like my Vintage 30s as well. Very clear and crisp. Plus a lot of Bass with the right sized cab
Fender Tele > Line 6 Verbzilla > Line 6 DL4 > Line 6 Podxt (With Model Packs and FBV Shortboard) > Yorkville 300-watt Poweramp > Marshall 1960BV
Yeah the Vintage 30 is a good metal speaker. But if you want something with less of a spike and cleaner and scooped mids, check out the G12-75T, also a great metal speaker.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
the hot100s(g12t100) are great. like a g12t75, with mids. a lot of guys like the v-30 g12t75 mix, or the v-30 g12h30 mix. you just gotta' experiment.
Quote by TehJermie
a lot of guys like the v-30 g12t75 mix,

This.

Best celestion combo for rock & metal IMO
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this