so i'd like to get a small acoustic amplifier for christmas this year....the problem is that i don't know what kind

i need something with good tone and can bring out the bright highs and deep lows of my acoustic. and i would prefer it to be relatively cheap, seeing as i'm also wanting to get a line 6 toneport for christmas

and recommendations? i don't need something to gig with, just
Vice President of Stephen Colbert for President campaign, PM Cashewchaching to join

Personal Page
crate taxi
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
thye behringer ultra acoustic is really nice, my foster dad has used for around 5 years without fail.
uhh, i'd say max 200 dollars spending limit
Vice President of Stephen Colbert for President campaign, PM Cashewchaching to join

Personal Page
that behringer ultracoustic at108 seems ideal and not too expensive

also, i've heard some people say bass amps make pretty good acoustic amps
i've heard someone play through one once, but it didn't really pick up the bright highs i'm looking for

Personal Page
Quote by SumFan98
that behringer ultracoustic at108 seems ideal and not too expensive

also, i've heard some people say bass amps make pretty good acoustic amps
i've heard someone play through one once, but it didn't really pick up the bright highs i'm looking for

The Behringer should be perfect for you. Try to find somewhere to try it out to see if you like it. Either way, it's great value.