Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
lol where did u get fender from that?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
its a nice guitar, but not a fender, so i hope you just put the wrong link on accident =/
haha alright, 2nd link was fender, and yeah, its actually built for metal, but theres already been fenders built for metal, thats not really new, very awesome though ^_^
Looking at the real picture, I have to say thats a pretty metal lookin' fender...**** i want one now.
Yeah, Jim Root's signature tele is nice but I would want one with EMGs in it; I don't really like 'em.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I prefer the John5 Telecaster, but it looks pretty neat.

And yes, slacker996, Showmasters are cool too.
You'd look pretty funky playing metal on that guitar.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by LP Addict
i agree. the only way to enjoy them is to have an aquired taste for ****ty voices (work with phone sales) and to only listen to their studio cds.

haha, I can't believe the crowd is getting into it. I'd walk out if I was there. Its not even melodic.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Wow that wintersun band sucks..... I won't even begin to describe what it sounds like.... and EMG's in a tele just ruin your tele forever
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*