damn,

cum on feel the noise up in heaven my friend
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
omg! NOOOOO!!!! =(
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
^lol... im tempted to sig that
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by element4433
It sucks that he died, but I didn't like him at all. He was a jerk when I met him.

My friends dad worked security at a bar they were playing at 2 years ago and got us in to see them. We sat in during sound check, which he missed, and hung out with the band before the show. They were all really cool. After the show we asked him to take a picture with us and he said no. We got picture's with the other members of the band and we talk with them for a few hours. The guitar player showed me some stuff on guitar (I was new at the time) and the drummer was a really nice guy. He went into the Lounge area with 2 girls and wouldn't let anybody in. He acted like he was the greatest singer in the world, and had a huge ego.

Maybe he was just having a bad night
My post from another thread
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
no disrespect to the guy from hawthrone heights, but can Kevin Dubrow be on the front page too? he is definetly deserving
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
Quote by element4433
My post from another thread

Yeah, he did have a reputation for being an egotistical asshole.
RIP anyway.
Saw Quiet Riot a few times back in thier heyday and before (With Randy).