Hi if anyone has seen the film Tenacious D the Pick of Destiny I was wondering what the acoustic that Kyle gives to JB is? Its black and kinda has an SG shape. Its so smart I want it but I cant find anywhere that sells it.
nobody sells it, custom made

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Hi if anyone has seen the film Tenacious D the Pick of Destiny I was wondering what the acoustic that Kyle gives to JB is? Its black and kinda has an SG shape. Its so smart I want it but I cant find anywhere that sells it. its the guitar on the right in the pic below...

its a custom guitar i beleive.... its pretty sweet though lol
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
if you can find a black double cutaway youve got it. that is all that guitar is.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Its sooo awesome. I saw it in the Pick of Destiny video when it came out and wanted to learn to make guitars mainly from that i think. The only company that offers something close to it is Wechter, and the horns arent SG sharp. Sill awesome-looking guitars.
I don't know where to buy one but I've loved them ever since I've since I saw the movie it rocks
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
I want Kage's double-neck "legs" guitar...
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by Dave Gilmour
I want Kage's double-neck "legs" guitar...

lol i forgot about that one....
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
yeah its a custom.
Custom Gibson if i remember right from previous threads as well. It delayed filming because it rocked up late
The one KG has is a BC Rich dagger. 500 bucks on musicians friend.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.