It can play HD, provided you buy the seperate HD-DVD player attachment.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
HD with the addon. or maybe they just play HD anyways... ohwell.. 360's play HD.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
yes to they HD. All you do is on the back plug you switch it to HD, and then change to the green wire set. I dont know about blu ray
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
I don't think Blu-Ray has a future.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by Sandman8591
hey, can xbox 360s play blu-ray or HD movies?

VHS
The only reason to get the extra attachment is to play it in 1080p. Otherwise, do what haveaniceday233 said and just change the switch on the video cable to HD. But yeah, it will play HD movies. Haven't tried blue-ray but I doubt it would work.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Quote by jravolta
I don't think Blu-Ray has a future.

BluRay has outsold HDDVD EVERY week this year.
The 360 plays HDdvds if you buy the add on. It's like.. $180.
The games are on not on an HDdvd however.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
the only reason blu-ray will win is cause they have a gimmick. honestly. blu-ray? that just sounds badass. and blue is better then red. so yeah.