..in every boy's life where they learn that Santa Claus isn't real. As hard as it may be, share your stories about how you found out.

For me, I was about 6 and I got a Nintendo 64. I noticed the KMart price tag still on the box. My parents tried to convince me that sometimes Santa ran out of time and had to go shopping, but I knew it was over

Share!
i just walked in my parents room all confident... "i knew it" with a proud smile on my face
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
I caught my dad eating the cookies my mom getting the presents out of the car. I didn't care either way to be honest...I got my guitar.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
...are you trying to tell me that santa ISNT real.....
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Santa bought me a PS2 and a bunch of games.

A few months later, i broke a game that Santa gave me and my dad was complaining about how much it costed him.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
Me and my friends used our "Scientific" Reasoning in elementary school and decided that it would be physically impossible for a man too fly around the world in ONE NIGHT and deliver stuff.
My parents always told me Santa was imaginary.

But Hanukkah Herschel on the other hand....he's the real deal.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by garrett5
Me and my friends used our "Scientific" Reasoning in elementary school and decided that it would be physically impossible for a man too fly around the world in ONE NIGHT and deliver stuff.

Thats why Santa is magical. Duh.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
...when i found my gifts in the closet a week b4 christmas....hah
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
my parents used fear to make me beleive...

i was told if i didn't beleive in santa then all i would get for christmas is(grammer???) socks and underwear.....
so i didn't stop till i was about 8 or 9

also, i read a book called "the science of christmas"
and it basicaly said what sanata would actualy look like and scientificaly explained everything that he would have to do in order to do was he does....

it also said that he would in fact NOT live in the north pole... he would live on a tropical island off the coast of africa all by himself, except for his reigndeer(sp?)
and that he would be fat because of his ancestors having a weight problem...
and him and rudolf would have rosy noses because of allergies to the tropical flowers
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Last edited by King Of Suede at Nov 26, 2007,
Youve got to be ****tin me..........
But Dad, Nick Cannon is hilarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrious
I was about 8 and I saw three boxes the size of a washing machine full of presents. Ever since then I throw all my gift wrap into the dryer after I open presents...

...and instead of leaving milk and cookies for santa I leave an anti-static cling cloth and a half cup of Tide to shoot it all down with.
WHAT?! Next you're gonna tell me the Great Pumpkin isn't real either?? Way to ruin the holidays!

On topic, I don't think there was a specific event that made me stop believing, just a progressively growing doubt. So, no real heartbreak about that.
My Profile

http://www.kerozenband.com

Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jesusgonewrong or me to join.

Gear:
Ibanez SR506
Fender MIM Jazz Bass Deluxe Active
Yorkville XM200
I'm sorry, I can't hear you correctly.

Did you just say santa....isn't REAL?

WHO. THE. FUCK. ARE. YOU.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
I got a racing wheel controller for my N64 and it didn't work, and my Dad called the company. When they asked him to explain the problem, he said "I bought my son a ..."

I was all like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
overheard my mom yelling to my dad "diego go get the presents" being a little kid during christmas time was the best. it was so funny they'd put me and my siblings in a room and we'd hear my dad saying ho ho ho in a thick spanish accent and we'd think it was santa claus. it was funny how my dad would tell me about santa claus. we had no chimney so he'd say he had to enlist the help of postal workers.
He IS real!
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
I'm pretty sure my older brother got cranky at me once and told me.
Or someone at school.
I can't really remember.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by Amalgam

If I sigged people, you'd totally be one of 'em...

epic
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
i was up all night anxious for the big fat man... then my dad pops his head in the room with a handful of wrapping paper and some gifts..

"yeah theyre asleep"

referring to my little bro and i.

... on a side note, when i was younger i woke up super early and ran to the tree and switched a toy of mine for one of my brothers (they were the same lil dog toy, i just wanted the bull dog)

my parents couldnt say sh|t cause the gifts were from santa. but my mom has said something the past two christmasesss(sp?) about it.
Quote by Amalgam

SIGGED!
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
I loved believing in Santa. It made everything so magical. I think I found out when I was 10 and found my gifts.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
We are discussing this and how it relates to losing innocence. Anyways, I was like seven and I found teeth in my parents drawer. I then put two and two together.
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
Quote by tinblimp9340
We are discussing this and how it relates to losing innocence. Anyways, I was like seven and I found teeth in my parents drawer. I then put two and two together.

Wait, what? Teeth?
Quote by tinblimp9340

I lost my innocence when I was seven too...

...TO YOUR MOM
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.