hey, me and my band have decided it's time for a wardrobe change. Right now, we dress kinda like folk players of the sixties and seventies. you know, dress pants, suit jacket, etc. We want to try a more 80's look. what would you suggest?

I myself am wanting to try this...

ok, it's a black velvet trenchcoat with card suits down the sleeves. On the back, it has our band's logo. (It's a marlin jumping out of the water with a spike in it's mouth.) I would probably wear this over jeans and a polo shirt. I also have a vest of the same, (cards on the front instead of sleeves.)

Anyway post ideas and etc. Thanks.
Add some glitter. Really gives some PIZZAZZ and SPARKLE.

Really, just stay away from uniforms. Think about Kiss... It just makes it hard for you to be taken seriously.
My attempt at gear-
Fender Jaguar (limited edition Cream with gold hardware.)
Goya Rangemaster (1967 Italian Archtop)
Martin SWDGT Acoustic.
Vox AD50VT.
Ibanez Tubescreamer, Wasabi Delay, MXR BLUE BOX.
dress however you want, and yeah this shouldnt be here.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by steven seagull
I think you're in the wrong forum...try

www.ultimate-ponce.com

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?

fabulous.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?