Just like the title says, Randall RH200 G2 series head, very very good condition, no blemishes... works 100% perfectly, even comes with a 25 or 30 foot cable for the 4 button footswitch which is also in great condition... pics soon... looking for like i dno... 250$ plus shipping for the head... Great tone i love it!

Also for sale is my Legion 2x12... 200 watt handling cabinet. It has the stock Madison speakers in it. 8ohm impedance. Got a nice warm deep tone to it. Nice bass response with some well defined high's too. Looking for about 120$ plus shipping on this.

I also have a B--52 LG-100A... 100 watts solid state. Very loud, got a decent high gain tone on the gain channel and the cleans are surprisingly good. This amp also comes with the 20 foot cable and footswitch. All of it is in pretty good condition. Works 100%. Looking for about 100$ plus shipping on this. Half what i paid for it originally.

The only reason i am selling this stuff is because i am getting a great deal on a 6505+ half stack that i cannot pass up... and i need the cash to cover it! So buy up! I am slightly flexible on the prices. Not a whole lot though because they are pretty low as it is!
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
Bumpity... pics on request
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
Pics of the Randall, and is it a tube?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
The RH200 is a solid state head, even considering- it is an impressive head. Punchy, responsive, and low noise- one of the better ss heads made by Randall in the past few years. While it might have the low end of a Cyclone or the screaming midrange of a Titan. The RH200 can induce hemorrahgic fever if paired with the right cabinet on a high enough gain setting.

Oh hell, that sounds like an ad. Oh well- guess that's what happens when you become obsessed with Randalls like I have been.
When will DiMarzio make active pickups?
Pics? and ship to UK
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Alright... Photos... Keep in mind i took these with a camera phone, because i do not have access to a real camera. So with that in mind:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/articmonkey789/1203072018-01.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/articmonkey789/1203072017-01.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/articmonkey789/1203072017-00.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/articmonkey789/1203072015-00.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/articmonkey789/1203072014-02.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/articmonkey789/1203072014-01.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/articmonkey789/1203072014-00.jpg

Remember... both are with no tolex tears, no signs of wear and tear... and really the cabinet has never really been played all that loud... just to jam with a couple of guys maybe like once a month at medium volumes

Oh... yes i will ship to the UK... but shipping charges must be covered by you... and i would probably insist on insurance also...

Also Paypal is ideal, makes things alot more secure... Also check out the good/bad trader thread, i'm on there for some good transactions

Oh and... hows my blanket look? comfy? haha
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
Last edited by zparticus at Dec 3, 2007,
Quote by Pagan_Jack
The RH200 is a solid state head, even considering- it is an impressive head. Punchy, responsive, and low noise- one of the better ss heads made by Randall in the past few years. While it might have the low end of a Cyclone or the screaming midrange of a Titan. The RH200 can induce hemorrahgic fever if paired with the right cabinet on a high enough gain setting.

Oh hell, that sounds like an ad. Oh well- guess that's what happens when you become obsessed with Randalls like I have been.

Yeah the head is REALLY good... i can also record some quick recordings with a crappy radio shack mic if you want a vague idea of the general tone u can get out of the thing... Rest assured the thing is a beast...
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
Would you trade the Randall and cab for a Schecter Damien FR(W/ gold GF trem) ?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
How much for the Legion 2x12 cabinet ? Are you only selling or are you open to trades?
Sorry im having trouble getting ahold of the dude with the 6505 half stack i am looking to get... once i get information i'll let you know.. i apologize guys starting to pees me off
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
Until i get a confirmed sale on the stack, yeah... Other wise i'll be out of an amp all together
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
zo zparticus you have a pm dude!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Yeah i did, im sorry i havent responded... i didnt wanna give like a definate answer til i got confirmation on the 6505+ which is now looking not so good... so we'll see i'll bring an update soon...

Quote by FlyingFuc!<
did u get my pm btw?
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
Yeah i know, its a killer cab for such a cheap price
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
Your sig says you have an MT-2 for sale,..do you still have it, and how much?
Crate XT120R w/Eminence Texas Heat speakers
Randall V2 Head(stolen)
Randall 2x 12 1x15 cab(stolen)
LTD EC500 w/Rockfield SWC's(emg sux)(stolen)
Jackson KVX10 King V w/Rockfield Fatass/Mafia P'ups(stolen)
M100FM(ESP/LTD); Rockfield Fatass p'ups
Hey im trying to get my first half stack and i looked into this head and peopel are saying its good for like deathmetal / metalcore ? is it ?

and if it is do you still have it ?

if you still hae it can yo pleas email me at Rsbmx123456789@yahoo.com