so yes, im trying to find out more tips to clean your guitar. somebody told me that a homemade way to clean the strings is with baking soda and lemon, that didn't worked at all. and somebody told me that to clean your strings u can use baby oil, that did work and made them kinda shiny, but whatever, tell me what do u use to clean them
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
wd-40 =]
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
I just use plastic polish for the body, takes out alot of fine scratches and polishes, for the fret boad if its dirty alot ill just take a rag and some cleaner to it to get the oils from my hand off it.
Fire.

Or Dunlop's 5 step cleaning system.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
nice...
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
mmm u know, u put some baby oil (its a special oil, obviously, for babies to make them smell nice and blah blah) and u put that in a cotton and pass them trough the strings,
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Planet Waves has a line of guitar cleaners. There are a few different products that do different things. And I think Meguiars has a line as well
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Fire.

Or Dunlop's 5 step cleaning system.

hell yeah man that dunlop stuff works wonders!idk if its due to this but ive heard people complaining on how there dr color coated strings start flaking te color but soo far with the string cleaner stuff they havent peeled at all.
Cum...hey, it's water based.

...no I just use a damp rag of water...and that's it...
I bought a little dunlop pack of cleaners, works great. I clean it every now and then and still haven't ran out.
It's funny I just use an orange citrus cleaner on a soft cloth, it works great for me then I use Gibson guitar polish.

I never saw the Dunlop cleaner next time I am at GC or Daddy's I'll look into it. I am always willing to try something new to me.

John
Lemon scented wood furniture cleaner. :-D. Works WONDERFULY!
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Classic Ebony with gold hardware
Fender American Stratocaster 3 color sunburst maple fretboard tortoise shell pickguard
Martin 000-M Auditorium
Mesa Boogie F-50
Maxon OD-9
Dunlop 535Q Wah pedal
I use fret fast for strings. It works very nicely and i use furniture polish for the rest.
My Stuff!

Yamaha Pacifica 112
Vintage V400-12 Solid Top 12 STRING!!!!!
Yamaha F-310
Yamaha FD02 Solid Top
Orange crush 10
Watson XL15
Zoom G2
Encore PK40

Saxophone: Jupiter somethin or other
just use lemon juice on the body and strings NOT the pickups or it wont sound good its cheap and works well
Ernie ball wipes. they have polish, string cleaner, and fretboard conditioner.
Carvin Ct4.
Traynor 15 watt class A tube amp.
Fulltone Deja Vibe.
Vox Wah.

~Derek Trucks~
not too sure if this is consider as cleaning, but i use those scotch-brite to smooth out my neck. you know satin necks normally get alittle shiny and start getting sticky after months of playing, u could use those green sponge-like thingy to light sand it back to the original shape. totally awesome, i believe i learnt this trick over this problem
I use Meguiar's Gold Class clear coat car wax from the local advanced auto, rub it on in circles on the body of the guitar with the little pad thing the wax comes with. then get another super fine cloth and wipe it off counter clock wise. For the neck use a old toothbrush with a little of the same wax on it and clean each fret individually then wipe clean with fine cloth. strings i just usually replace there no good after a good months worth of playing anyways :P.

old technique my great uncle showed me , works flawless.