I thought we should try to start a game where u have to add to the story from the users part above you. All someone you have to do is make it more interesting but has to have a theme that crarries throughout th whole story Ill start...

That walk to the Store was a long one, it felt as though i should turn back and still i wrenched on all the way to the store. I couldnt turn back now i had went so far i had to have it, i had to know i was in possession of it and know one could stop me....

Maybe this will be successfull
Quote by YDOC07
That walk to the Store was a long one, it felt as though i should turn back and still i wrenched on all the way to the store. I couldnt turn back now i had went so far i had to have it, i had to know i was in possession of it and know one could stop me....

...From spying on that delectable young lady at the checkout counter.
Suddenly a thought flew through my head the likes of which I've never imagined before. I had forgot my wallet. Worse yet, I had forgot that I was actually on the computer typing a story that I lost my train of thought with...

...and then...
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
Suddenly a thought flew through my head the likes of which I've never imagined before. I had forgot my wallet. Worse yet, I had forgot that I was actually on the computer typing a story that I lost my train of thought with...

...and then...

I realized at how disappointed I was when I found out that this wasn't a creationism/evolution argument thread...
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
So I smashed my keyboard. The End

...?...
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by En_zed
I realized at how disappointed I was when I found out that this wasn't a creationism/evolution argument thread...

but thats when the ninjas attacked. I did a triple backflip and kicked two in the face...
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by En_zed

and then when i thought about it i realised it was
Quote by Metallica rulz
But then Paul gilbert showed up and pulled out his..

WANGCASTER! And then he...
Quote by YDOC07
amazing banna peel and started a chant...

IN-CEST
IS THE BEST
PUT YOUR SISTER
TO THE TEST!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Maxx_Pouwer
WANGCASTER! And then he...

did a f***ing barrel roll overtop an elephant randomly mowing his neighbours lawn on a sunday night, he then landed and..
Quote by Zeppelin Addict
did a f***ing barrel roll overtop an elephant randomly mowing his neighbours lawn on a sunday night, he then landed and..

... landed on a small moving green canoes with clowns rowing down the street. Bewildered, he jumped into the air only to realize...
Quote by SandyPilgrim
... landed on a small moving green canoes with clowns rowing down the street. Bewildered, he jumped into the air only to realize...

that same elephant mowing the lawn had stolen his pants and donated them to a lawn gnome orphanage just down the street..
that provided the service to cover up their real buisness organized crime
Quote by YDOC07

this organised crime which obviously consisted of plastic doll head theft... a crime in the make believe fairytale land so harsh that noboby would ever suspect such a thing from these gnomes.
Quote by YDOC07

this organised crime which obviously consisted of plastic doll head theft... a crime in the make believe fairytale land so harsh that noboby would ever suspect such a thing from these gnomes.