can anyone tell me the name of this horror movie?

its about these kids who decide to have a halloween party in this old vacant building (if i remember right like an asylum or something). To get beer for the party, they have a chick dress up in her slutty outfit and she bends over in the left of the store, making the cashier stare at her butt, while the guys grab and run with the beer unnoticed. uhhh.... then it cuts to a mini plot where it has an old man who hates kids sticking razor blades into apples to give to trick-or-treaters. back to the party, i dont really remember much of anything else except im pretty sure the building was haunted by evil spirits who possessed the kids and made them kill themselves (i think) but all they had to do was stay alive till either midnight or dawn (i forget which) but after that the spirit was relocked in the boiler room. and the last thing i remember is at the end the old man is eating apple pie. he asks his wife where the delicious apples came from, and when she replies that they were leftovers from his treats, the razors are shown slicing his throat open, then the credits roll. i would date it to be an 80's horror flick, (possibly late 70's)
Quote by DeadMeadow
You seriously need to get your dog a playmate.. either another dog or your hand cause thats gotta be hard on your animal... you every try masturbating with your nose?
thanks!!
Quote by DeadMeadow
You seriously need to get your dog a playmate.. either another dog or your hand cause thats gotta be hard on your animal... you every try masturbating with your nose?