Okay i have loads of weird files i need to convert like VOD , VTS and VideoTS and allsorts for DVDs etc. Is there any thing i can do this with , without having to do all this weird dvd burning stuff?
try opening the file in the program used to make it, Go Save As and save it as a file type that is supported by the DVD.
You probably can get very specialized guides by searching on google.com
Quote by julio1987
You probably can get very specialized guides by searching on google.com

Thanks skelator.

HE MAN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DA DA

Why dont they make good kids tv anymore?
You might be able to play it in Windows Media Player (file>open>one of the files), otherwise your gonna have to either burn it to a dvd, or create an image file (think as an "image" of a disk), and mount it using daemon tools
......... because here at mcdonald's our special ingredient is our people...
Quote by Mitch72
You might be able to play it in Windows Media Player (file>open>one of the files), otherwise your gonna have to either burn it to a dvd, or create an image file (think as an "image" of a disk), and mount it using daemon tools

wholly shi.te
Quote by julio1987
Ah, no clue... I sometimes wonder, were those shows really that good or is it just nostalgia?

But then I watch them and I'm like "OMGWTFSPRAWSOME!!!"

I also remembered I've this link bookmarked, it may or may not help you
http://www.dvd-guides.com/content/view/40/59/

Nah man they were great. along with thundercats, mask (the best ever), turtles etc.

I think this dvd lark will require a professional dumbass, my girlfriend is an IT technician.