I have had this guitar for about a year now. I'm not going to bother placing the specs here because you can look them up online. I have modified it by Placing a Dimarzio Super Distortion pickup, a Dimarzio Single Coil Pickup, and Dimarzio Humbucker from hell pickup on it. I also have a Trem-setter installed to keep the crazy whammy bar in check and maintain its tuning stability, as well as some Dunlop Strap locks. Stylistically this guitar is meant to cover the heavier side of the musical spectrum, but with the pickup changes I have made, it can do that and so much more, I have even cut several jazz recordings with it and gotten compliments on the tone. this guitar can still shred like a beast though if that's what you're into. As a little bonus fact, this guitar was played at the Essence music festival of 2007 and was in close proximity to the stars that performed there, if that matters to you. I'm going to ask for 450$. The price includes a hardshell case valued at 95$. I can do Paypal. The guitar doesn't have a scratch on it. I am currently located in Lafayette, Louisiana if you want to try it out.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists
Last edited by affinity_strat at Nov 30, 2007,
It keeps that Edge III much more in tune, for me at least. I feel that it even adds a little bit of Sustain to the guitar.

$550 is alot for a RG370DX... they are $350 new,and pickup changes dont add $200 to the price, especially after use
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
First off, it sells for 400 new. Second, my bad. Did I put 550? I meant 450. Including 200$ worth of pickups, a 40$ tremsetter, and a 95$ hardshell case, I think it's a pretty good deal.

Quote by affinity_strat
First off, it sells for 400 new. Second, my bad. Did I put 550? I meant 450. Including 200$ worth of pickups, a 40$ tremsetter, and a 95$ hardshell case, I think it's a pretty good deal.

Yeah, the price is fair, but BTW a New one is $359. So youre both wrong.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG370DX-Electric-Guitar?sku=512368

free bump for ya.
Guys, I made another mistake. The Guitar is an RG 350 DX, and they run for 399.99$ new, so 450$ is an even fairer price now.

Quote by affinity_strat
Guys, I made another mistake. The Guitar is an RG 350 DX, and they run for 399.99$ new, so 450$ is an even fairer price now.
Same guitar as mine?
yea $450 is fair, but when i looked and saw 550 i had to say something
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2