Hi everyone!
I'm going to buy a Wah Pedal asap, and I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestion to make.
My teacher told me I should pick not a cheap one as I like hard rock and metal, and the Wah pedal is an important piece when speaking of these genres.
So, I got an Ibanez catalogue and I've seen the Weeping Demon pedal which seemed fine (even for the price, 90 euros [which is 60 £] circa).
Has anyone here tried that out?
Any alternatives?
Try the Dunlop 535Q. They are VERY versatile. I believe Dime used one before he got his own custom ( that have nearly the same setting as the 535Q....but with a camo graphic )
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Classic Ebony with gold hardware
Fender American Stratocaster 3 color sunburst maple fretboard tortoise shell pickguard
Martin 000-M Auditorium
Mesa Boogie F-50
Maxon OD-9
Dunlop 535Q Wah pedal
Search in the "Gear and Accssories" Forum, they have information on almost all main makes of Wahs in the Wha thread
/CENTER]
ive played around with a weeping demon, tis fun, its different than a dunlop. i personally would prefer the weeping demon, but im not much of a wah person sooooo
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I hear the weeping demon is a very good versatile wah, compared to the dunlop which hasnt got such a strong sweep.
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Quote by Jimbo999
I hear the weeping demon is a very good versatile wah, compared to the dunlop which hasnt got such a strong sweep.

quite the opposite actually, the 535Q dunlop is very versatile whereas the WD-7 is a shoddy piece of crap. shame on the people that suggested the WD-7
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Thanks everyone!
I'll go check the Gears section and then decide...
I have the Dunlop Original Crybaby. It kicks serious arse. I highly suggest it.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by shredhead22
quite the opposite actually, the 535Q dunlop is very versatile whereas the WD-7 is a shoddy piece of crap. shame on the people that suggested the WD-7

Ahh I maybe have been mistaken! I just remembered the standard crybaby was quite weak.
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Quote by Jimbo999
Ahh I maybe have been mistaken! I just remembered the standard crybaby was quite weak.

the 535q is not the standard crybaby
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
I sold my Weeping Demon to get a Crybaby.

then I modded that Crybaby.

so I would reccommend you just get a 535Q. unless you like modding.