<<UK>>EMG'd 18V Explorer, Tonelab, Keeley, Shredmaster and possibly JCM800

Epiphone Explorer in natural finish with EMG 81+85, 18V mod, Grover roto tuners, tonepros bridge.

One of the cables is a bit dodgy. The previous owner of the guitar who must have been pretty dumb installed the EMGs and the plastic that holds several wires together (not individual ones, just the big outer plastic) is stripped right to the end. I've taped them together so they are all held together as before. Other than that, everything is in excellent condition. I've rewired everything to make sure there's no dead solder joint.

- £300 for everything or £85 for the pair of EMGs (with 3 short shaft pots and 2 long shaft pots)

Tonelab LE - mint with box - £200 (or swap with a GT-8 or TC G major, I'd rather have more effects than good amp sims)

Marshall Shredmaster - good cond, battery clip not workig and battery cover missing - £65

Keeley MT2 - great condition, just a small paint rash on the side, original box - £65

all inc postage.

and

I 'might' sell my JCM800 2210, might change my mind again lol. Excellent condition. You probably won't find a better example. Made in 1988; later, better higher gain model. It's like a 2203 and a half. This will piss all over any modern Marshall. I don't want to sell this but I could use some money right now. £520 inc postage fully insured.
Gear:
Gibson SG '61 RI
Fender MIJ 62RI Tele
PRS Singlecut SE
Epiphone Sheraton II
Ibanez AEG10NT
Orange Rocker 30
Blackstar HT5C
Last edited by KazVH100R at Nov 27, 2007,
To convert (roughly) to USD multiply the number by 2, so £500=~$1000 but shipping will cost a lot. Probably not worth it for you because you can probably find one in the US for same or less and shipping an amp is always risky.
Gear:
Gibson SG '61 RI
Fender MIJ 62RI Tele
PRS Singlecut SE
Epiphone Sheraton II
Ibanez AEG10NT
Orange Rocker 30
Blackstar HT5C
Does the Shredmaster have a 9v input? So I can just plug it into my daisy chain?
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Yes it works perfectly fine with a normal Boss style power supply.
Gear:
Gibson SG '61 RI
Fender MIJ 62RI Tele
PRS Singlecut SE
Epiphone Sheraton II
Ibanez AEG10NT
Orange Rocker 30
Blackstar HT5C
Pm me your msn, am really interested in the JCM800, nd could you get some pics?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Keeley sold
Gear:
Gibson SG '61 RI
Fender MIJ 62RI Tele
PRS Singlecut SE