Page 1 of 2
Link

He was a very good American Football player. My Prayers go out to him and his family. R.I.P
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
I think the apocalypse is coming.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Everyone is dying...

The end is neigh!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
bird flu. i have severe abdominal pain. might just be the mcconstipations
Well, these things happen in threes.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Quote by BreakingBnj
Well, these things happen in threes.

That is what my Gram said but she died shortly after my Aunt, Grandfather and cousin.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
who the hell is Sean Taylor??? who actually watches Amercian football here AND UNDERSTANDS IT...i know I don't....I have enough trouble figuring out Women's Basketball
Yes three semi- famous people die in 2 days, the apocalypse ahhhhhhhhhh

Sean Taylor was a great Safety, had some legal troubles, but regardless, great player sad to see him go and I am a Giants fan and I say this. No one deserves to be shot in their own home in front of their loved ones, I hope they catch teh bastard who did it.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Metal_Rich
Everyone is dying...

The end is neigh!

Neigh? The end makes a horse noise now?
Quote by djmay71
who the hell is Sean Taylor??? who actually watches Amercian football here AND UNDERSTANDS IT...i know I don't....I have enough trouble figuring out Women's Basketball

Your post is completely unnecessary.

This really sucks and it comes almost a year after the death of Darrent Williams. Hopefully these crimes will be solved. R.I.P.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served

On of my best friends is named "Sean Taylor". No joke.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
My favorite player on my favorite team, this breaks my heart. He had stayed out of trouble for some time now and was finally living up to his potential and then he gets shot. I hate to see this kind of thing happen. RIP Sean. You will be missed.

As big a fan as I am, it's gonna be hard to care about football for the rest of this season. This is awful.

I really don't know how to deal with this. I know he's just an athlete that I've never even met but over his 4 years with this team, I've really gotten familliar with him and admired him greatly as a fan.

I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Last edited by beastiebeatles at Nov 27, 2007,
Only the good die young.

R.I.P
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by jammoe

why is that funnny you dushbag? somebody just died tragically and you make posts online laughing about it? get a life
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.
The redskins are my best friend's favorite team so I actually became sort of a fan. Very good player, sucks that he's gone.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

this is a sad day. Sean Taylor is amasing football player. RIP
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by jammoe

How is that funny? Grow up man.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
R.I.P

Just let's hope it isn't like deaths we had in Football a few months back.
Damn, this sucks. People today were talking about it today and I about died.
R.I.P. man.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by tlohrmann13
why is that funnny you dushbag*? somebody just died tragically and you make posts online laughing about it? get a life

*douche bag

anyway, this sucks. he seemed to be having a great season, and was really emerging as one of the better safeties in the league.

RIP.
This was my brothers favourite football player. Sean Taylor at only 24, was one of the best safeties in the NFL. This guy was a brick wall tackler, great in coverage and was as fast as almost any WR. He also just had a daughter last year. I've watched him since he came into the NFL and even when he was in Miami, and I almost cried when I heard this. He wasn't even in his prime. R.I.P Sean Taylor, we'll never forget you, your highlights reels and always being on Monday Night Football's Jacked Up
One Love, Enjoy Every Minute
RIP, I'm gonna miss him. I love this guy. He was... the best Hitter in the League. I always would be him in Madden. I'm gonna miss him alot.
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

Last edited by Chaos Guitar at Nov 27, 2007,
taken so young as he was just maturing into a great football player. he came in like anyone else, snotty and arrogant, but he was definitely improved in the last two season. it's a terrible loss. it's crazy that it even happened. yesterday i heard about it all day on ESPN and they made it sound like he was fine, then before the monday night game they said he was critical and could die, and this morning. dead.

the thing that hurts the most is knowing he has a little girl not even two years old.

same feeling for darrent williams who died almost a year ago now. the idea of javon walker holding him as he died is so sad. if ron springs died, it would be sad, but it would be normal. but too many young players are dying, not even of conditions or diseases, but gunfire? man ... it's upsetting.
#DTWD
Quote by Metal_Rich
Everyone is dying...

The end is neigh!

Omg, you're like my favorite UG:er. First a 28 Days Later-reference and in your sig a Dream Theater-reference.

R.I.P.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
this kid was a hell of player. wrecking people left and right. he was my favorite player. i'd always have hope that he'd become an elite safety, and that he did he gets shot.

sure he got into some legal issues, but his 18 month daughter changed his life. he was steering down the right path and then this happens. Argueably the best damn free safety in this league. and a week earlier, the same guy broke into his house, broke windows and mirrors and left a butchers knife on his bed.

this son of a bitch is gonna get his ass handed to him.

R.I.P
Sean Taylor
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by suckmahnuts
this kid was a hell of player. wrecking people left and right. he was my favorite player. i'd always have hope that he'd become an elite safety, and that he did he gets shot.

sure he got into some legal issues, but his 18 month daughter changed his life. he was steering down the right path and then this happens. Argueably the best damn free safety in this league. and a week earlier, the same guy broke into his house, broke windows and mirrors and left a butchers knife on his bed.

this son of a bitch is gonna get his ass handed to him.

R.I.P
Sean Taylor

So it seems it could of been prevented. It doesn't seem like extra security was put around his house.

Anyway, RIP.

EDIT:
Quote by suckmahnuts
well, he was sleeping with a ****n machete for protection, he heard someone come in the house then all of a sudden his bedroom door flung open, two shots were fired and one hit his leg.

its all over the news here seeing how i live right outside of DC.

Wow. Didn't realise he was defending himself. Thought he would of hired someone to stop this idiot from entering his property. Hope he gets caught.
It's gonna be a blue day
Last edited by perry589 at Nov 27, 2007,
FFS. Man...now his daughter doesn't have a father.
Last edited by skeptopotamus at Nov 27, 2007,
Quote by perry589
So it seems it could of been prevented. It doesn't seem like extra security was put around his house.

Anyway, RIP.

well, he was sleeping with a ****n machete for protection, he heard someone come in the house then all of a sudden his bedroom door flung open, two shots were fired and one hit his leg.

its all over the news here seeing how i live right outside of DC.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
this ****ing sucks. he was a great player and he was turning his life around. idk what kinda bell end would shoot him, hope they find him.
He tryed to defend himself with a machete
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
It's so sad...he was only 24...and he was going to be such a great football player. Probably would have made the hall of fame. He was one of, if not the, best free safeties in the league, and I think I speak for a lot of NFL fans when I say he will be missed: as a player, and as a human being.

I just feel so sorry for his family and his daughter...it must be so hard to lose your father at such a young age.

R.I.P.

(Also, it sucks: everyone's been dying as of late: Taylor, the Hawthorn Heights guitarist, teh Quiot Riot singer...what the hell is going on?)
The.
Page 1 of 2