The other week in College I was sitting with a new mate. Talking about Music etc.

Then two of his friends came and sat next to us. I'd never seen them before so I didn't know their names.

So I decide to tell some jokes to break the ice a bit. Start with some simple non-offensive jokes. Then into a little racist but making sure no one thought I believed it. I then said "Wanna hear a good 'un? Womans rights" and then said "I actually don't believe that by the way"

The girl literally RAGED at me!

So we got into an arguement and she kept saying stuff like:
"Because you're a man do you think you can talk down to me?"
"Because you're a man do you think you can interrupt me?"
"Do you think childbirth is easy?"
"You're such a typical man"

Now, was she being hypocritical or am I wrong? I kept saying stuff like "I don't actually believe this", "Women deserve equal rights, not any more than that" and "Childbirth is a small price to pay to get a child for the next large proportion of your life".

So I tried to be in the right as much as you possibly can in an arguement. But now whenever I see her she GLARES at me. She introduces me (when I walk past) as "The Arrogant C*nt" or "Oh look! A stereotypical man pig!!".

She has a go at people for smoking weed, swearing, expressing their own views and is a nosey b*tch when it comes to peoples relationships.

Anyone else know someone like this?

Sorry for the wall of text XD Don't read it if you don't want to, just tell us a story of arrogant hypocrites =D

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
I think she needs to get layed by a man. You shouldnt of told that joke though. It's too riskay.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Bleh...

I'm betting if she got layed, then she'd change her mind.

Despite whatever grounds they stand on, I can't stand people who have a huge problem with whatever someone else does that's different.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
How do these types live with themselves? Self righteous bitches.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trust me, there are worse. There are websites full of militant women (or as they call themelves "womyn") Who advocate making all men effectively farm animals used only for sperm untill its possable to continue the human race through other means.

100% true.
Perfectly reasonable, how was she to know you're joking?

Do you know how many people ACTUALLY believe that? and actually think that women are somehow inferior?

It's very frustrating to then hear it from some sad sack in the canteen who's just repeating what someone else told him was funny, even if you didn't mean it it just reinforces the stereotypes.

Oh, and to all you above, what does getting laid have to do with it?

Perhaps if the TS got laid he'd have more respect for people.
Just keep telling her to go back to the kitchen and make you a sammich'.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Quote by Dung
She needs a good cock up her arse methinks. Women? Rights? Pfft.

Yikes.

But yeah, I agree with that joke being too risky. Best to avoid it. Plenty of better jokes out there anyway.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Do you know how many people ACTUALLY believe that? and actually think that women are somehow inferior?

Not many. In this day and age, we're not allowed to think that.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
congratulations; you're a douchebag.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Nov 27, 2007,
Quote by Kadaj
Just keep telling her to go back to the kitchen and make you a sammich'.

3 People told me to do that!

2 girls and a guy actually!

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

It's very frustrating to then hear it from some sad sack in the canteen who's just repeating what someone else told him was funny, even if you didn't mean it it just reinforces the stereotypes.

Oh, and to all you above, what does getting laid have to do with it?

Perhaps if the TS got laid he'd have more respect for people.

Plus freaking one. Thank you SO much.
OMG, you told a lame, rude joke and the girl thought it was lame and rude? No way!
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by Dung
Got a problem punk?

Calm down.

Quote by Ace88
Not many. In this day and age, we're not allowed to think that.

Allowed?

Er, why would you have done to begin with?

While there are a select group of brain-dead women who see it fit to conform to the stupid blonde kitchenbound stereotype, there seems to be an equal number of men too retarded to get it through their peanut heads that women. and. men. are. equal...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Let's start with the fact that he'd already told at least one joke first off?

Now get back to the kitchen.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
What a bitch...

I have some friends like that- it's extremely difficult to stay on their good side.

Feminism is a thing of the past now, I think. Obviously, there are still sexist men, but it's not like women are oppressed or denied the same rights as men.

just out of interest, how old is she?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing. You already told her twice.
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Quote by Dung
I don't drink. Punk.

Neither do I.
It's cream soda.
to clarify my original post: with all the crap visited by men on women over history, we deserve far, far worse. and that suggests we have equal rights now; women still get the short end of the stick, by a long shot.

PS: i'm a guy, in case that's not obvious. You guys who think like this make me ashamed of my gender. You always notice it's the guys who feel inferior who feel the need to slag off/beat up etc. an entire gender.

"oh noes, hyper feminists! next they'll be expecting us to share the housework or something!"

gah. maybe you should go torture some defenceless animals, maybe that'll make you feel big.

Quote by rabidguitarist
Feminism is a thing of the past now, I think. Obviously, there are still sexist men, but it's not like women are oppressed or denied the same rights as men.

in families where both parents work, how many men share the housework?

how come women's pay still lags way behind?

EDIT: wow, it's turning into the sexist jokes thread. That's surprising, considering it's the pit. I'm out.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Fishyesque
Neither do I.
It's cream soda.

To that I shall drink. Punk.

Quote by boreamor

So we got into an arguement and she kept saying stuff like:
"Because you're a man do you think you can talk down to me?"
"Because you're a man do you think you can interrupt me?"
"Do you think childbirth is easy?"
"You're such a typical man"

you should have said:

"Because you're a girl do you think you can thrust your views in my face?"
"Because you're a girl do you think you can act exactly the same way as you are accusing me of acting towards you to me?"
"Do you think watching childbirth is any easier?"
"You're such a typical feminist"
Quote by Dung
To that I shall drink. Punk.

Cheers to you too.