You can buy dead mice off eBay.
Nothing screams out "Merry christmas" like a dead mouse!

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by somewhat_here
hey guys, please help me out and show me the worst finds on ebay. i'm looking to buy my friend the stupidest thing possible for christmas. the only catch it has to be tangible and hopefully only around $15 with the shipping included.

here's one i'm considering
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120186787297&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

go!

In the last part of his story:
There are no returns/exchanges for my auctions *unless I majorly screw it up*
Once in chemistry in like year 10 me and my friend tipexed a bottle of, tipex....
Then we drew a face on it and made it into a pirate. For the chemistry experiment we had a sheet of aluminium, so we cut it into a sword. It was awesome.

Then we sold it on ebay claiming the ghost of blue beard the pirate was inside, protecting the tipex bottle. It sold for £0.01 + p&p.
one time, my friend bought a wii off ebay for like, $400, when they first came out, y'know? and so my friend buys this wii, right, gets it shipped to her, gets the box, and she's like"wow, this is hella light" and she opens it right, and inside there's a picture of the fricken wii from like, a magazine or something
Quote by YoEstoyElDiablo
one time, my friend bought a wii off ebay for like, $400, when they first came out, y'know? and so my friend buys this wii, right, gets it shipped to her, gets the box, and she's like"wow, this is hella light" and she opens it right, and inside there's a picture of the fricken wii from like, a magazine or something

Owned.
Did she get scammed or did it say on the listing "I am only selling a pictures of the Wii" whilst your friend was too stupid too read it all.
a Dorito chip that lookes like jesus!

Good luck finding it.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Some idiot was auctioning off a missile silo.
Who on Earth would buy that?
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Owned.
Did she get scammed or did it say on the listing "I am only selling a pictures of the Wii" whilst your friend was too stupid too read it all.

Check this out hehe
http://www.itsuseless.com/miscellaneous/person-buys-psp-box-on-ebay-for-200/

on topic, hows this?