Hey you may think this is just another what song thread, but it's a little more specific so bear with me. Right now i'm really working on singing while playing and developing a better voice. Naturally I use an acoustic because they're the best. What I need is some good chorded songs with pretty easy vocals over the top that aren't too crazy. Some i've been doing are Tiny Dancer, Desecration Smile and Mad World. Please no zeppelin or floyd, I think they're amazing musicians but I don't enjoy their music as much. I can play open and barre chords. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Edit: Also don't say wonderwall by oasis, I hate that song soooo much.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Last edited by 3holepunch at Nov 27, 2007,
under the bridge? machine head - the burning red, is really chilled on acoustic.
=MAY THE HAND OF GOD STRIKE THEM DOWN=

+Rip Dimebag+

Gear:

Ibanez RG170
Epiphone SG Standard G400
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Boss Metal Zone MT2
Boss V-WAH
Digitech Whammy
Spider Line 6 II 30W
Try something a little different.

Umbrella by Rihanna for example. The chords are on this site but it's essentially

(F)You had my heart, we'll never be (C) far apart. maybe in (E) magasines, but you'll still (Am) be my star etc etc.

Sounds really pretty actually.
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I don't know why I hadn't thought of beatles right away actually.

I can actually play under the bridge (that's pretty much the best song I can play :/) but it's still too complex for me to sing at the same time with.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid