Didn't you receive an email when your tab got denied or accepted?It explains all reasons.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
^Account setting>Email notifications>Contribution accepted or rejected
Select it.
Quote by zappp
It doesnt show the reason it was rejected. And you probably did get an email at the address you provided when you signed up. If you use hotmail, check your junk email.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by emad
^Account setting>Email notifications>Contribution accepted or rejected
Select it.

thanx Emad
FANTASY , EVERYBODY HAS ONE
^It's impossible.If you did what I said in my second post in this thread "tick Contribution accepted or rejected" and didn't receive email from ug,just check out your junk emails.As your profile says you're using hotmail.
Quote by zappp
I submitted my first tab today, but its pending. But only mines for Guitar Pro. Lol.

I wish they would check the pending tabs on weekends. I read that they don't work on the weekends.
^How?
Make tabs and upload them in ug or submit reviews or interviews with bands or make tvs and...
Also you can post lessons here.
Quote by zappp
i've submitted my first tab just today, it's is 'w' status. what does that mean? it's a power that i converted into text format. where do i post the powertab version?
^
A=accepted
W=waiting
D=denied
Where do you post the power tab version?
In submit your tab page select power.
Quote by zappp
Quote by emad
^
A=accepted
W=waiting
D=denied
Where do you post the power tab version?
In submit your tab page select power.

thanks, found it. i've posted the powertab version. how long does it take for the tab posts get their result?
^Usually 48 hours,but there's more than 3000 tabs in TPA.So be patient.Maybe one week or something.
Quote by zappp
I uploaded a tab and was never told if it was accepted or denied I think i checked my junk mail folder
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Quote by Miracle_Man
I uploaded a tab and was never told if it was accepted or denied I think i checked my junk mail folder

It might still be in the approval list. What's it called? I'll check for you.

It normally takes a couple of days at least for any tab to be accepted or rejected.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It might still be in the approval list. What's it called? I'll check for you.

It normally takes a couple of days at least for any tab to be accepted or rejected.

Well i uploaded it at christmas and it hasn't been added to the site, so I doubt it has been accepted
Quote by Miracle_Man
Well i uploaded it at christmas and it hasn't been added to the site, so I doubt it has been accepted

What's the tab called...? They're still getting round to S-Z (artist names), they can only look at around 300-400 tabs per day and there were over 3000 to check a week after Christmas.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by Paul Lambeth
What's the tab called...? They're still getting round to S-Z (artist names), they can only look at around 300-400 tabs per day and there were over 3000 to check a week after Christmas.

It doesn't matter anymore Thanks for your help though, I checked my profile and the tab was denied lol

it was We Three Kings of Orient Are
what are the grounds or reasons why a tab is denied? i hav sent bass powertabs and was denied
Quote by emad
Didn't you receive an email when your tab got denied or accepted?It explains all reasons.

ya...but it doesnt say which one...and none of the options are true
Quote by iamtehflea
ya...but it doesnt say which one...and none of the options are true

Tabs usually get denied for those reasons.

For anyone who has problem with rejecting contributions;
Read this blog and this one .
These cool blogs explain everything.
Quote by zappp
dude, i tried to update one of the tabs that's already been approved, does it need to be reviewed again by ug team?

i just don't to waste more of their time, i know their reviewing so many already, i just made a change on 2 staffs.
Quote by mindbug
dude, i tried to update one of the tabs that's already been approved, does it need to be reviewed again by ug team?

Yes,but remember!You can update the tabs that are made by yourself.If the tab is not made by you,just leave your corrections as a comment for that tab.

Quote by mindbug
i just don't to waste more of their time,

It's ok!
Quote by zappp
^You don't need to remove that dude.You just use th u! link in your contribution page.Changes will be saved in your previous tab.
Quote by zappp
bro can u help me remove an older version of a tab?

i updated one of the tab that i made, i might hav pushed a wrong button or something, and im seeing two versions of it on my list. i thought after a few days the system will delete the old version, but it didn't.

what will i do?