It seems a lot of famous people (especially rockstars) are dying lately. Like Casey Calvert, Kevin Dubrow, and my friends told me this morning that some football player Sean Taylor died too. Even some of my friends' relatives have died this week. It's making me one sad panda. Discuss.
They're just making way for us to rise

Out with the old, in with the new.
i lold at sad panda, but anyway, i dont think its too much higher than the normal celebrity death rate, then again i wouldnt really know.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Aids

Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

People are always dying, its just coincidence that more celebrities than usual have passed.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
You're a panda?!?!?!?!?!?!

How are you typing?

And speaking English?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
People Die, it's what they do...but I've noticed the unusual amount of "celebs" dying too...
its the lifestyle
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

aids = you ****ed up
SOLID SNAKE: "I ate one and it recharged my battery."
Quote by element4433
You're a panda?!?!?!?!?!?!

How are you typing?

And speaking English?

amazing what speech recognition software and a semester at cypress community college can do.
Last edited by Jesur16 at Nov 27, 2007,