THE OTHER LOGO THREAD IS BEING JUST IGNORED AND HAS BECOME A THREAD WERE EVERYBODY POSTS "OVERLOOKED" FOR TEN PAGES STRAIGHT.

so could anybody do album logos for these:

Aunt-jemima
Stealth
Reload
Fankles
Mogar
Hotknife
six-shooter

thanks in advance

Genre: hard rock, rock'n roll, classic rock
Influences: Ac/Dc, guns'n roses, Metallica, Slash, Seether
Style: nothing too bloody, but a little is fine, but not manditory, nothing gothic, or too heavy metal

these are ALBUM logos, if your here to flame, just leave, go hump a cactus, swallow a knife, or jump back over the border where you came from or i wall chase you ther with a six-shooter up your A$$ and a 45. in your mouth

THANKS
Oh, I thought it said LEGOs.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Uhh, i cant
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by ydoclester12

Style: nothing too bloody, but a little is fine,

these are ALBUM logos, if your here to flame, just leave, go hump a cactus, swallow a knife, or jump back over the border where you came from or i wall chase you ther with a six-shooter up your A$$ and a 45. in your mouth

THANKS

you are the reason the whole world hates the United States. i didnt even look at you location and i know that your from the US just because of your "high on the Horse" talk.

go to hell.

NOT EVERYONE FROM AMERICA ARE A-HOLES!!!
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
*reported* wrong thread Ts
██████████████████████████████
Quote by The*Music*Man
you are the reason the whole world hates the United States. i didnt even look at you location and i know that your from the US just because of your "high on the Horse" talk.

go to hell.

NOT EVERYONE FROM AMERICA ARE A-HOLES!!!

who gets high on horses?
/\yup im american!

no hard feelings, it wasnt meant to be racist/sexist/sexy/religist? i just hate people who dedicate there lives to flame up the pit

sorry
Quote by ydoclester12

these are ALBUM logos, if your here to flame, just leave, go hump a cactus, swallow a knife, or jump back over the border where you came from or i wall chase you ther with a six-shooter up your A$$ and a 45.

THANKS

Quote by ydoclester12
who gets high on horses?
/\yup im american!

no hard feelings, it wasnt meant to be racist/sexist/sexy/religist? i just hate people who dedicate there lives to flame up the pit

sorry

So people who flame are automatically not American and should go back to where they came from, because somehow they are in America?
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
So people who flame are automatically not American and should go back to where they came from, because somehow they are in America?

LOL

pwned.
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

sorry, i am sorta kinda high righ now (and not on horses)
Quote by ydoclester12
sorry, i am sorta kinda high righ now (and not on horses)

I'm sure you are...
Funky c, Funky do
this is begining to be THE SAME THREAD AS THE BAND LOGO THREAD THAT WAS RUINED (probably because of me) BUT THATS NOT THE POINT
you are an ass, you think its peoples obligation to do stuff for you, wise the hell up and dont be such an asshole. why should you get a thread devoted to your aweful album names when others in the thread dont. what makes you more important than them? nothing now shut up and delete this thread and wait your turn.

ever thought maybe no one likes the names to give the time to do a logo for them?
Quote by ydoclester12

THANKS

My 7 year old cousin can come up with better threats then that.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson