A few months ago, I read the book "Violin" by Anne Rice. It was about this ghost that died for his violin, a Stradivarius, and took it into the afterlife with him. The dude was so good at playing, he could make people go insane when he played. He learned a lot of classical stuff from Beethoven, and was about to learn stuff from Paganini. Anyways, the books is about this fiddler haunting a woman and trying to drive her insane. I loved it. And I'm wanting some recommendations of books that are somewhat like this. I love classical music, and love reading dark stuff, supernatural, violent, whatever, anything that's just pretty heavy and gloomy. Any recommendations? I'm hittin up a book store in a few days and I'm gonna buy some stuff, but I'd like to be able to find some more books like this.

Or, what's some more books that you recommend by Anne Rice, or another author. Horror preferably.
..::RIP::..
Randy Rhoads & Dimebag
No idea about books about that. But the movie "The Red Violin" is an mazing movie, that follows an amazing violin through history since he was created in (I think) 16xx, until the present era.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

not related to that, but the best book i've ever read was "Blood Crazy" by simon clark i think... it's about these kids who wake up to a normal saturday, and on sunday their parents are in a zombie like rage trying to kill off their own kids. The it goes into the kids struggle to survive
Quote by DeadMeadow
You seriously need to get your dog a playmate.. either another dog or your hand cause thats gotta be hard on your animal... you every try masturbating with your nose?
Anne Rice. It's heavy. A lot of people say it's nothing compared to her other stuff, but I've never really read anything else of hers. Started on Interview With The Vampire once but never finished it. I think Violin rocked more because of the whole musical concept present throughout the whole story.
..::RIP::..
Randy Rhoads & Dimebag