About half an hour ago i was about to go to the toilet to spring a leak anyway just before i make it to the toilet the phone rings i answer, its some Asian dude called Nathan, from a phone company, i told him to F*** off as i was trying to take a piss, i hang up and put the phone in my pocket.

I go to the toilet to take my leak when im having my leak i phone goes off in my pocket, i answer, before i say anything he says how is your piss going then says my name, i tell him to F*** off again and hang up.

By then I've finished on the toilet and gone back to the Xbox for a bit, the phone rings again i answer, Again this "Nathan" fellow talks this time he says I've F***ed off all over the place, then says my name again, its everywhere i then hang up with out saying a thing.

10 Minutes later the phone rings again its the same person he says he knows everything about me. I then tell him to F**k off or im calling the cops and i hang up.

The phone hasnt rang again yet but damn telemarketers are scary
I would do that if I was a telemarketer...
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
congratulations, you're an idiot. you got prank called douche.
Quote by Kick Me
How much do cigarettes cost?
I'll tell you how much cigarettes cost.
One life my friend, one life.

Quote by Schneiderman
I would do that if I was a telemarketer...

I work for 411...it's fun to mess with people
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Hmm... let's ponder the situation...

A guy named "Nathan", an Asian apparently, calls you... multiple times... and refers to what you were doing... without EVER mentioning anything about a business... knows things about you...

Yeah, dude. Telemarketer. Those ****ers!

(You're dumb.)
Looking for my India/Django.
Im sure it WASNT a prank call cause i dont know a SINGLE asian person(not being racist or anything but i just dont know any),Only asian telemarketers would know anything about me. He also tried asking me something about a deal before i told him to F*** off the first time around, i think he may have had enough of abuse from people and decided it was time to hand some back, he mentioned the business but i wasnt paying attention
The thing is, telemarketers are people too. I very much doubt than any of them actually enjoy sitting around calling strangers all day, trying to sell crap that they know nobody wants. I don't ever get telemarketer calls, I only get spam text messages, but if I ever get a call I'm gonna try and lighten up the persons day, rather than bust on them for working a ****ty job.

EDIT: Meant to put this in the other telemarketing thread.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
What was the telemarketer trying to sell you?

A few nights ago though one called and it really infuriated me, so i pulled the phone away from my mouth a bit and screamed 'THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA' as loud as i could into the phone then hung up
I do not know any asian named Nathan...
But if i get another call from an indian asking if i want a free holiday but i have to join their platinum membership again... im gonna be so pissd off