I'm buying a game later this week which game should I buy Mass Effect or Assassins Creed? Please explain why you picked it.....I really liked Knights of the old republic and just RPGS in general but Assassins Creed k=just looks like the game I've been waiting for me always being an assassin character in RPGs anyways, help me choose.
well according to reviews AC is mediocre while Mass Effect is sposed to be an instant classic and one of the best games of all time.. that said I don't have a console so I won't be getting either. but i can still dream!
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
mass effect looks like it is really awesome, i was just afraid it would be a halo knock off. but assasins creed doesnt look that great
empty the bullets from the chamber
i heard Mass Effect was supposed to be a really kickass game. Assassins Creed looked pretty cool, i thought, but i havent heard the best reviews
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
mass effect is pretty fun, just buy it knowing its not a high action fast paced shooter, i haven't played ac but i've heard its either amazing or it sucks.
Up the Irons

Jackson RR5
Peavy valveking212
Zakk Wylde distortion
Crybaby from hell.
i got assassins creed, and i likin it pretty well

the only reason i havent got Mass Effect is that i just dont have any time to play it, when summer rolls around im definitely picking it up
heard AI in AC is terrible, as in you run around a corner and jump in a barrel and they go back to whatever they are doing.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
Ive heard that ME has a bunch of little gameplay bugs and whatnot, although it does sound like fun. I'd rather have AC.
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Mass Effect.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
I've heard AC is very repetetive and has short lasting value, where as ME is fantastic in almost every way.
Quote by JilaX^
Mass Effect, AC turned out pretty bad. My friend beat it in like three days, and he wasn't even going at it that bad...

I'll stand up for AC a bit.
Sure you can beat it if you do exactly what you're supposed to do. But where's the fun in that? It's so much fun just exploring in the game. And sure the AI isn't the greatest, but it isn't THAT bad. I love AC, and I could play it over and over. In fact, I do. :P
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
MY friend bought ME, and hated it. It froze like 4 times, all at very important parts, and he had to redo like 45 min of playing time each time. He sold It after one day on ebay, and bought AC.

I have AC and i love it, Ive gotten all the view points, and citizens up to william of monferrat. I just killed him.
Not Enough AssHatery
There's a few people who have got AC who I know and they tell me it's awesome. There's only one guy I know who has both, and he says AC is better. Actually, my brother's got it for Xbox. I might go play it now.
Quote by MySweetFracture
MY friend bought ME, and hated it. It froze like 4 times, all at very important parts, and he had to redo like 45 min of playing time each time. He sold It after one day on ebay, and bought AC.

I have AC and i love it, Ive gotten all the view points, and citizens up to william of monferrat. I just killed him.

I know this has nothing to do with anything but in regards to your sig, I live my life by the rules that it's not rape if you shout surprise first.
United as One, Divided by Zero
'Only Next Gen. Consoles' thread, please.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Mass Effect. Assassins Creed is repetitive and gets boring quick. Mass Effect has great replayability. If you liked KOTOR, you'll love it.
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
AC is a rental. I was bored with it after 3 days. I'm on my second play through with Mass Effect.

Get Mass Effect. It's waaay better.
You can have sex with aleins in mass effect. Personally id go with assassins creed as i have the game and its really fun.
I vote ME... AC was a good game, but i think the control layout could be a little better (whatever happened to the good old days when the sword was controlled by one button!?)... I would expect ME would have more replay value and the folks who made ME (Bioware?) have not disappointed yet
I bought AC, assassinated one guy and I'm gonna sell it tomorrow. Has no replayability. Too repetative. Stunning, but boring. Rent it.

Mass Effect on the other hand you might like. I love RPG's, but I'm not into Sci-Fi so I skipped this one. My friends have it and love it.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid

I just realised that the thread title sounds like a reality documentary on evening television.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."